When you have just started planning SEO, it is essential to hire SEO Consultants. They will help to identify the red flags and know if you should go ahead with them or not. Here are a some things that are sure to happen in the first meeting. We have also identified what things to look for in an SEO Consultants India that will help you ramp up operations.
Table of Contents
The Top Questions You Should Ask
Here is a list of top questions that you should be asking your agency to hire before proceeding with the paperwork.
- What is the experience they carry with them in this field? It is a simple understanding of how many years they have been in SEO and what kind of services they have offered.
- Ask them to share their previous work samples. It is essential to check their portfolio before getting started
- Ask them a question on how they plan to help your company? What, according to them, is the significant lack in the business, and how can SEO help fulfill this issue?
- Check the update process. It is essential to know beforehand how often they will update you on the situation. If they are planning to update daily or weekly is a must-know point
- What is the method to calculate SEO ROI?
- Any details of past clients that they can share for reference. It will help you know how much the best SEO Consultants helped this client upscale their business via optimization.
At this point, there are several questions that you should be asking, including details on how much they are aware of the competition.
Once you are done with asking all the priority questions, the next step is to check if your SEO Consultants to-hire can do the following things.
Keyword Planning & Analysis
This is important from an optimization perspective. Your SEO Consultants should be well aware of what kind of keywords will best impact your business. They should know how to analyze and identify the best keywords for your business.
The best SEO Consultants will have a process defined for keyword planning that includes identifying the target audience and knowing their search habits. It also provides competition research and the keywords they are targeting to maximize value for their business. Therefore, it is essential to audit the existing business page to find keywords that will drive maximum value and find the keywords that promise better ROI.
Apart from this, you will also need to find the keywords that will drive maximum profits for the business. The top agencies will use this kind of strategy. If the agency to-hire knows of such formulas, you might want to work with them.
The On-Page Audit
This is a big gamble, as many SEO Consultants don’t have any expertise in this. They may show that they are aware of how it works but, it is equivalent to knowing next to nothing about on-page SEO.
When you are planning SEO optimization, it is essential to conduct a thorough on-page audit to know how you want to proceed with the optimization. An audit is a thorough understanding of the current page and what it includes or does not. It should be conducted once before you kickstart the online optimization campaign. No SEO Consultants would suggest a lot of in-between audits.
They should have a defined understanding of reporting structure. They should offer clean and proper reporting of all the SEO results. The best SEO Consultants India must provide vital results in the reports to see optimization results.