Digital learning resources are technological resources. It includes various programs, software’s and applications. It also includes different websites from which students can learn easily and they get guidance to learn digitally. E-textbooks are specially designed online textbooks that enable the students to learn online. It is a kind of digital resource. It can be used on Pc and MAC but cannot be used on mobile phones because cell phones will not open the e-textbooks because of the small screen. Many countries are providing the facility of digital learning resources like Interpretation Services Dubai. It provides translation of data.
Table of Contents
Examples of Digital Resources:
The digital learning resources will make students engaged and investigate more. It also helps them in learning new things. Some examples of the digital learning resources include:
Kinds of Digital Learning Resource:
Digital learning resources are revolutionizing the process of learning. It is beyond any time zone and the mistakes which are highlighted in physical teaching are covered in the online learning resources. The 4 kinds of digital resources are:
Images and Models:
In this type of resource, different activities help the learner to involve in them and learn new things. They can thus compare the output with the input.
Illustration and Exhilaration:
It includes different animations or illustrations which help the learner to gain more interest and thus can learn quickly. It makes things interesting to learn.
Games and Questionnaires:
The learner’s knowledge and mental ability can be tested by organizing quizzes and different questionnaires. It will help to know about their knowledge and concept. Games can also be installed for specific audiences according to their mental ability.
E-textbooks are the best sources of learning online by downloading online books. They can be easily downloaded and can be accessed by using an application. They can be shared easily and are used according to convenience.
10 Steps to Make Digital Resources:
The hesitation of making digital learning resources can be overcome by following these steps.
- The first step is to make an account on Google.
- Sort out the Google drive.
- After that give a glance at the documents and slides of Google.
- See some videos on YouTube for the guidance of making digital resources.
- If you want to save your wish list then search products on Google applications.
- Join some groups to learn more about creating digital resources.
- Confirm your wish list by confirming the things you want to download.
- Check the things you download and then make some notes of them somewhere.
- If you take a paper as a resource then you have to decide which Google app you will adjust.
- When you are done creating your resource then try to change it into a digital one. Once you have done all this now you are fully prepared to make digital resources.
The appearance of e-Textbooks:
The e-Textbooks look like eBooks but, there are some advanced features in them. In the –Textbooks, you do not have to worry about searching for something. There are new features that will help you in highlighting the section which you want to study. You do not have to scroll all the pages like you were doing in the physical books.
Features in e-Textbooks:
E-Textbooks are the best study partners for you. Some of the most important features in them are:
- It gives easy and quick access.
- There is no usage of heavy memory storage.
- You can easily approach them through your smartphones and laptops.
- Do not have to worry if you do not have any internet connection because it can work without an internet connection.
- You can make your notes and can share them in your study groups.
- It includes multimedia which can be utilized while performing quizzes.
Easy Availability of e-Textbooks:
People who love reading and exploring new books can access the e-Textbooks from the following resources.
- Open Library.
- Book Boon.
- Project Gutenberg.
- Internet archive.
- Free eBooks.
- Many books.net.
- Google eBook store.
Advantage of using e-Textbooks:
There are many advantages of using e-Textbooks nowadays in modern technology. Some of the main advantages of using these online books are:
- The printed textbooks are very much expensive than these online textbooks.
- Many teachers and students support it because it benefits them more.
- These textbooks are lighter in weight than physical books.
- These online textbooks have increased the level of tests by checking up to the mark.
- A single website contains hundreds of e-textbooks that can be stored easily with less space.
- The cost of printing gets lowered because these books are in digital form on your laptops or computers.
- The students become more creative and interactive with the teachers because they tend to explore new things and thus they could learn more.
Nisar is a digital marketing expert from Media Hicon for many years. He considers bringing all the keywords to the top of his duty and constantly str.