There is no denying that custom software solutions are evolving in their popularity. Nowadays, a majority of organizations look for custom software solutions to boost their engagement rates. A significant reason for the demand for custom software solutions is that they can be tailored to the specific requirements of the business.
Table of Contents
Trends are Ever-Evolving
With constantly changing trends in a fast-paced software developing community, there is always demand to adopt the latest frontend techniques. Note that adopting the newest frontend development trends will allow you to improve performance, grow opportunities and maintain user experience.
2022- The Right Time to embrace Changes
The new frontend development trends don’t pop out all of a sudden. The trends gain popularity when a prominent company adopts them. 2022 is emerging as the best time to observe and record the frontend development trends. If you don’t adopt changes, you are bound to get buried by your competitors.
In simple words, it is pretty vital to stay relevant with the latest frontend development trends to outpace your competitors. Do you know that a majority of people judge the web portal by looking at its initial appearance? So what frontend development trends should you follow? Let’s find out!
Overview of Frontend Development
Important Frontend Development Trends
Here are the top frontend development trends that you should be aware of.
Static Websites will stage a Return
Static websites are one of the latest frontend development technologies which don’t require databases to store data. So if you are hiring any full-stack developers, you won’t need a backend developer to design a static website. Note that static websites are cheaper to develop. Moreover, they are faster and dynamic.
Schema markup is usually a set of tags provided by Google which can be used to mark your website data in a structured manner. This helps search engines like Bing, Google and Yahoo to comprehend the content present in your website better. Scheme markup is gaining popularity in frontend development because of the following services.
- It will help search engines to index your website easily
- Webmasters can augment schema markup to their website pages and specify the item type
- By implementing schema markup, you would have the upper hand over your competitors
- By using TypeScript, you will be able to prevent various types of errors
- It improves the speed of your applications
- TypeScript comes equipped with a powerful type system that helps in building secure and efficient custom software solutions
- It comes with a powerful type system that allows you to develop more secure and reliable custom software solutions
Progressive Web Apps is a recent development trend in the domain of custom app development services. It helps to make web apps behave and feel like native mobile applications. Furthermore, here are some essential things to know about PWAs.
- PWAs are usually websites developed with modern web technologies. However, they can appear as an app on the user’s home screen without any installation.
- Data for these websites can be preserved locally on the user’s device without depending on the network connection.
It is worth noting here that Gatsby uses GraphQL queries, which are used by frontend developers in custom application development services. This makes the Gatsby websites faster. Furthermore, it also enjoys a clear edge over other frameworks.
Animation in UI Design
So as you can see, there are various frontend development trends to be aware of nowadays. Hire Dedicated Front-end developers from MultiQoS and take your business to the new levels of success. You can even design highly customized apps with frontend development.
Prashant Pujara is the founder and CEO of MultiQoS Technologies, a well-known website and mobile app development company that specializes in Android and iOS applications. He has over 10 years of app development experience, with a specific focus on mobile app development for iOS and Android platforms.