Email marketing is not a scam but is actually important for the digital era that we are living in. It is the most effective and direct way of connecting with your leads in order to nurture and turn them into customers and consistently win over the market.
To provide you an ease we have penned down this guide which will help you in the entire process of setting up of email marketing so that you can generate sales 24/7 and can acquire leads.
Table of Contents
WHAT IS EMAIL MARKETING AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Email Marketing is one of the highly effective digital marketing strategy which is adopted by most of the businesses in order to enhance or upgrade the your business. It is a way of sending emails to prospects and with the help of an effective email marketing you can convert the prospects into potential customers for your business. It also helps to boost conversions and revenue by providing customers with the valuable information to help in achieving their goals and objectives. In order to get original and unique content which is limited these days, web design Company in Mississauga can help you with its tremendous services.
There might be many reasons why email marketing is important for your business but the major benefits of email marketing are as follows:
- Being the number one communication channel it is one of the best and effective way to communicate with your clients through the emails.
- As you own your list; there is hardly any chance that your list can be taken away, suspended or deleted without notice.
- Email marketing is proven to be the safest and credible marketing of all times.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH EMAIL MARKETING?
Every individual receives bundle of mails every-day. That means you need to develop a strategy or a scheme so that your mail doesn’t get lost in the crowd. For your clear understanding we have listed below the major steps to be look forward while starting the email marketing.
#1 Define your target audience
The first and foremost thing which you have to look into is knowing and defining your target audience. you need to understand the desires and the persona of your buyers, what they need and what they want and then tailor your email campaign according to the requirement of your buyers.
#2 Set up your goals
Before you build any email campaign or strategy you must set up your goals. you need to research the average email stats for your industry and then utilize them as benchmarks for your goals.
#3 Create your own list
For sending mails to your targeted audience you need to create your own list. An email list is a group of users or customers who has given you the permission to send them the relevant content by your business.
#4 Choose the campaign type you want for your industry
According to your business and industry you need to choose the campaign type that will help your business. Whether you send mails on weekly basis or daily basis choosing the right campaign for email marketing can do wonders. You should also set up different list for different types of emails, so that customers can sign up for only the emails which are relevant according to them.
#5 Construct a schedule
Making a schedule varies from business to business. You need to decide how often you plan to connect or contact with your list. Only constructing will not help until and unless you stick to your schedule; so when you make a schedule make sure that you also stick it.
CREATIVE WAYS TO BUILD YOUR EMAIL LISTS
You Now know how to get started but what next? The next step is how to build your email list creatively to get the maximum benefit of it. There are mainly two major elements in order to build an email lists: Creating a Lead Magnet and Having Multiple Opt-In Forms on the page.
- Creating a lead magnet – Lead magnet is something which attracts your consumers to your email lists which is usually in a form of free offer. Always create a lead magnet which is relevant to your customers. You can use different types of lead magnets based on your customers like- E-books, Infographics, template and many others.
- Having Multiple Opt-In form – Opt-In form is how to get a customer’s information to add them to your list. It serves as a bridge between your future leads and the assets that you Created in your mind. Keep in mind, that you need to create an attractive design, simple and a header which is catchy for creating a creative opt-in.
We hope that this guide will help you in knowing the need of email marketing in this digital era.
Russell Wiltenburg is a content manager at Enterprise Web Cloud, leading digital marketing & web designing in Mississauga. He loves writing informative and technical blogs acknowledged by many entrepreneurs around the world. You Can Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.