The days of static so-called big screen for displays seem to be over with the introduction of the revolutionary 225-inch laser Phosphor Digital Display (LPD) 6K Series from Prysm Systems.
The cooperative and administrative procedure of today is growingly dependent on combining data from many different places and sources in real-time.
Using an exciting and attractive screen resolution, along with a 3-dimensional and appealing user involvement, these 6k displays meet a long time need in the market for bigger, entirely amalgamated visual workplace offerings for the highly flexible conference rooms of today.
With this comprehensive digital platform, now you have the option to share, interpret, and edit your office documents, web apps, multimedia files, and videos from several simultaneous sources.
Through multi-user touch, you may even place and change the size of your content, with precision.
No wonder, with these capabilities–in combination with a bigger, standard screen size–you have an entirely new and path-breaking collaboration platform to boost your team’s overall output.
Significantly, these interactional large-format single panel displays also give a broad image, entirely undisturbed by bezels or seams–that too with low energy consumption. Adding further to the value of these displays is the fact that now you don’t have to worry about the likely damages and transport issues as they are entirely shatter-proof, flexible, and roll-able.
Prysm Systems 225 LPD 6K–Top Elements
- A three-dimensional image, bezel-free screening feel, with a high fill feature, and a wonderful contrast ratio, giving amazing picture quality, and offering built-in interactivity, with 30+ perfectly coordinated points of contact.
- Unmatched serviceableness with smooth access from the front of the piece
- A soft and nice-to-feel screen with low energy use, devouring 20% less energy, in comparison to similarly sized LED/LCD video walls, along with 96% fully recyclable stuffs.
Targeted Areas for which the 225-inch LPD 6K Series is Developed
- Collaboration & innovation hubs: Together with Prysm Systems’ visual collaboration software, the LPD 6K makes conferences more appealing and immersive, eventually leading to improved, quicker decisions.
- Entirely Private Theatres: It offers a crystal-clear, color-rich 6K feel, with a nonstop screening enjoyment.
- Digital Signage: It gives a pretty clear distance-viewing enjoyment at 6K, to attract clients and with the capacity to change to a 3-dimensional, touch-enabled involvement.
What’s a Touch Screen?
It’s both an input and output gadget. It’s usually put on the top of an electronic visual display of information processing equipment. Over and over again, the touch screen display is an LCD or OLED display while the system is frequently a laptop, smart phone, or tablet.
You may give input or manage the system without making much of an effort. All you have to do is just touch the screen, with either an exclusive stylus or finger/s. While for some touch screens you may have to use regular or specially layered gloves, for others you may be fine with just a stylus or a pen.
You may use the touch screen to act in response to what you find exhibited—and in case the software permits you–to decide the way the same happens. For instance, if you want, you can zoom in so to balloon the size of the texts being exhibited.
Laser Phosphor Display (LPD) is the latest kind of screen technology. As the name suggests, LPD is the tech behind the enormous, clear digital displays that use close-to 75% less energy, vis-à-vis other similar display technologies. Furthermore, these are not only reasonably priced but also have a longer life.