With the continuous technological advancements in washing machines, there is a big range of features one consumer has to look for while buying the best washing machines for their home use. Some features are helpful and some are not so required. As buyers, we want to focus on only the useful features. In this article, we are going to discuss one of the important advances in Inverter technology.
Inverter technology sounds like a machine would be operational on your home inverter power but that’s not the reality. Inverter technology is created to reduce the electricity consumption of a washer machine and therefore save the customers from heavy power bills. If you are the one who is responsible for the laundry at your house, you must have experienced washing different amounts of clothes on different days of the week or in different seasons. That’s where Inverter Technology plays a vital role. It uses less amount of power for fewer garment loads and more power for heavy loads.
Table of Contents
But how does that work?
A non-inverter washing machine has a lot of moving parts like gears, belts, or pulleys which produces a lot of friction when in operation and hence consumes a lot of extra electricity. An inverter washing machine uses belts to connect VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) motors directly to the drum of the washing machine which results in less friction, less noise, and less electricity consumption.
A washing machine with inverter technology has inbuilt sensors to detect the load capacity in the washing container. After detecting the load size, the VFD motor helps in providing the most optimum speed required by the washing machine to give high efficiency cleaning output.
Best Inverter Technology Washing Machines
- LG 6.5 Kg 5 Star Smart Inverter Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine T65SKSF4Z
- Capacity: 6.5 KG
- RPM: 780
- Smart Motion Turbo Drum delivers powerful wash
- 10 Water Levels
- Air Drying helps in rapid drying/
- Fuzzy Logic Control
- Smart Diagnosis App from LG helps you in getting an immediate resolution on a phone call.
- Smart cleaning and Side Waterfall for 99.99% detergent-free clothes
- Tub clean
- Smart Inverter Technology uses only the required amount of energy for the load.
- Customize your favorite programs
2. Samsung 6.0 Kg Inverter 5 Star Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW60R20GLMA/TL, White, Hygiene Steam)
- Capacity: 6 kg, ideal for smaller families
- Spinning Speed or drying speed: 1000 Revolutions Per Minute
- Fast Wash program for less soiled textiles
- Safety against Voltage fluctuations
- This Diamond Drum front loader offers extremely gentle care on fabric.
- Digital Inverter Technology
- Ceramic Heaters resist compound develop on the garment surface
- Wash Cycles: 15′ Quick wash, Baby Care, Cotton, Daily wash, Denim, Wool, etc.
So if you are looking for a washing machine. Considering an Inverter washing machine could be the best option but make sure, you are buying the appliance for long-term use. Inverter technology is practically helpful every year, otherwise, there are many cheap alternatives that could be the ideal choice for a short term use of the appliance.