Whether you are looking for the source or a picture or checking for people who are using your photos, reverse image search always comes handy. It has become one of the smartest tools for today’s photo needs. But using this feature on mobile phones is still a task as people are not too friendly with it. To help you out, we have brought some ways to use the Google reverse image search option for your mobile phones so that you will not have to rely on your desktops for doing your work.
If you use an Android phone, then things might be a little less complicated for you. The reason being, you are already using some of Google’s original features and apps. Here are a few steps that you need to follow for searching the image online using your Android smartphone.
- Step 1: Visit the desktop version of the site google.com from Google Chrome. You can select the desktop site option from the three dots present at the app’s top right.
- Step 2: You will find a small camera icon in the desktop view of the site. It will be the first option on the side of the search bar. Press that icon.
- Step 3: The app will ask your permission to upload an image to the website. Allow it and upload the required picture. It will search for it automatically.
Your work gets done in just three steps. If you want to make your job easier, you can use the Google Lens feature. For that, you will have to open the image in the Google Photos app on any of your devices. There you will find a Google Lens icon at the bottom. On clicking that icon, the app will automatically do further work.
You can also use reverse image search Android apps for your task.
You can similarly search an image as an Android app if you use Google Chrome or Google Photos app. While using Chrome for iOS, you may find a little change that the “More Menu” or the three dots are in the bottom instead of the top. If you are using the Safari app, here are the steps you need to follow.
- Step 1: Open the Safari app, and visit the images.google.com site.
- Step 2: From the bottom options, select the share option and navigate your way to “Request Desktop Site.”
- Step 3: You will be led to the same desktop site as in android, and you can follow up the same procedure to search the image.
If you do not want to go for the Google website feature, there are other reverse image search apps for iPhone that you can use.
‘Reverse image search’ is a handy tool that you can use to find the source of the image or the places where it has been used. It can help you in keeping yourself away from any image copyright issues. Plus, it can help you in finding all the people that are using your pictures without permission. And when you can do this with the ease of apps on your phone, why would you want to put yourself in trouble.
Great information, keep continue.
Thank you for your comment.
Awesome Article .
Thank you for your comment.