Small businesses requires an agile business solution that is simple to use, affordable, scalable quickly, and positions your organization for long-term innovation and success. Nevertheless, too frequently, firms are constrained by low-level software solutions that can’t scale and have shaky manual procedures that harm productivity and profitability. Netsuite is a cloud-based software which means that it is accessible by login into a website from any location. Anyone with a computer or smartphone may access it. If you have an internet connection, you can access it from any nation on the globe. It’s really practical and easy to use as no hardware installation or upkeep is necessary.
At every step of their development, fast-growing businesses may use NetSuite to meet their changing business needs. It is the best option for running CRM, e-commerce, and financials/ERP applications on the cloud. As a small business, your company can thrive better in a technologically advanced environment. Netsuite aids the functioning of numerous modern companies and promotes their growth. But how much does it cost? In this guide, we will break down Netsuite pricing for small business to give business owners a rough idea of what it costs to employ modern software.
Table of Contents
The platform NetSuite is quite flexible and can do just about anything. Hence, it’s difficult to estimate the cost of NetSuite without understanding the precise requirements of your company. In light of this, it is important to assess the needs of your company alongside following some general guidelines in order to ascertain what Netsuite may cost you. Here are some factors that influence Netsuite’s cost for your small business.
- The number of user licenses required for Netsuite
- The size of the business
- Add-on modules from Netsuite that you will require
- Customizations offered by Netsuite
- The implementation scope of Netsuite
- Recurring support and training
The following table will give you a rough idea of how much does NetSuite cost for small business.
|$10,000 – $100,000+
|$150-$225 per hour
|Annual + fee for one-time implementation
|Training and Support
|$2,000 – $15,000
|One-time with optional ongoing
You may access NetSuite licenses, databases, hosting, updates, upgrades every six months, platform features for reporting and customization, as well as top-notch redundant backups of your data, with the NetSuite Small Business price. There are many features as a part of the small business edition.
- CRM: This stands for customer relationship management. The Netsuite software makes it easy for salespersons to remain organized while communicating with customers. Netsuite CRM offers sales force automation as well as marketing automation.
- The goal of sales force automation (SFA) is to improve productivity and effectiveness. It gives managers more power over their sales operations. Sales teams can manage your sales funnel using tools like lead management, opportunity management, and quote management while keeping track of every interaction in the system thanks to NetSuite. This enhances organizational visibility and control.
- You may launch email campaigns and monitor campaign data using NetSuite Marketing Automation. As NetSuite Marketing automation and the ERP system are intimately connected, you can also collect information on the leads and sales produced by the campaigns, enabling you to evaluate the return on your efforts and decide which campaigns are most effective.
- ERP: This stands for enterprise resource planning. The Netsuite software aids small businesses in handling their finances in a more streamlined way by providing useful features such as accounting, purchasing, and invoicing. This software is excellent for any business that wants to manage its inventory, finances, and organizational compliance. Basic Inventory, Accounts Receivables, Order Management, Purchase Management, Accounts Payables, and Basic Project Management are all included in the ERP capabilities of the NetSuite Small Business version. You also receive a platform with NetSuite on which you may build bespoke features or custom reports as necessary.
- Billing management: NetSuite may assist you in managing your billing procedures regardless of whether your company has a transactional, subscription-based, usage-based, or hybrid style of operation. It seamlessly connects with the platform’s sophisticated compliance and revenue management features. You should be aware that NetSuite is solely cloud-based, which is fantastic if you simply want to work online. Some programs, like SAP Business One, may be utilized on both your IT system and the cloud.
- Financial planning: Your company may map out its financial future with NetSuite’s planning, budgeting, and forecasting features based on real-time information. Use your company’s data to anticipate sales, create what-if scenarios, and create precise budgets. With the help of Netsuite’s robust reporting and analytics capabilities, you can also get a more full view of your organization at any time to make wise financial decisions.
A list of fixed prices is not available on the NetSuite website. Cost varies based on the product configuration that your business chooses, the add-on modules needed, the number of users overall, the length of the contract, and the needs unique to your industry. The starting price for a monthly membership is $99, however, the final cost may vary depending on the solution you desire. Some estimates for the price of implementing NetSuite range into hundreds of dollars. This is why it is essential to take a close look at the company’s requirements before looking at Netsuite pricing for small business.