Convert Apple Mail to Outlook with the effective solution. Here I am describing two methods to migrate Apple mail MBOX file to Outlook PST file format.
Apple Mail is superlative email client developed by Apple Incorporation and Most of the MAC users used Apple mail which comes with by default with every Mac OS, IOS and Watch OS. Here we can transfer emails one to another along with maintains Contact, calendar, task, etc. MAC mail uses IMAP & POP3 and SMTP protocols for Sending/Receiving emails. It stores the email and attachments in MBOX file format which manage the email properties in simple plain text.
Sometimes we need to export Apple Mail MBOX file to Outlook PST file format due to some personal reason or Official requirement like as:-
1: If anyone gives you Apple Mail MBOX file including with some important data and you use Microsoft Outlook on Window operating system.
2: Organization or Business user wants to switch entire mailbox or data from Apple mail to Windows Outlook
Also check: Top 6 Best Fax Apps for iPhone and iPad 2021
Other benefits to move data from MAC mail to Window Outlook
Microsoft and Apple mail both are famous manufacturers that provides high security, better applications and cross email applications.
|Apple Mail||MS Outlook|
|Developer||Apple incorporation||Microsoft Corp.|
|OS||MAC OS||MAC and Window|
|Mobile support||iPhone||Android and Windows|
|Mail format||MBOX, EMLX||OST & PST|
|Features||Contact, Calendar, task etc||Contact, Calendar, task etc|
Method to Migrate MAC Mail files to Outlook
There are two techniques to Export Apple Mail MBOX file to Outlook PST:
1. Manual Method:
A-Export Apple Mail mailbox in MBOX file:
- Open Apple Mail Email account and Select the all or single mailbox email folder which you want to export in MBOX file.
- Click on Mailbox tab in title bar & hit on Export Mailbox.
- Select the location where you want to locate MBOX file and click on Choose option to export MBOX file.
B-Relocate MBOX files in Eudora Email Client:
In this section, you will first need to import Mac Mail data into Window System and then install Eudora Email on Window System.
- After installing the Eudora email client, paste Apple Mail MBOX file into Eudora directory and change its extension in MBX format.
Note: MBOX and MBX both are family format and keeps similar file infrastructure
C-Import MBX to Outlook PST file format:
- Now Run Microsoft Outlook & Choose “File” tab.
- Select “Import & export option” and then choose “Import internet mail and address” in appearing window after that hit on “Next” button.
- Choose “Eudora (pro and light) 2x, 3x, 4x” option and press “Next” button.
- Browse the file location of Eudora mailbox & select the data then press “Next” button.
- Select the destination folder and click “finish” button.
As you can see, the manual method is a time consuming process and there is also some technical knowledge required to convert the MBBS file to PST file format. In addition, an email client has to be installed and if you have a large size of data, then there may be a lot of data loss.
2. Direct Method:
To easily convert Apple Mail MBOX file to PST file format, you can adopt SysBud MBOX to PST converter. This is a time-saving technique to move data from Apple mail to Outlook because the tool provides a simple environment. The user can finish the entire conversion process in few simple clicks. The tool is capable of exporting the single or multiple Apple mail MBOX file in PST file format and also supports more 25+ email clients MBOX data.
Smart Features of SysBud MBOX to PST converter:
- There is no limitation of Apple Mail MBOX file size so you can easily export the big size of Apple mail data.
- The application exports multiple MBOX files in individual or separate PST file.
- It maintains the hierarchy of the folder and the same structure shows up in Outlook as it in the Apple Mail MBOX file.
- The tool keeps Attachment, inline images, Metadata properties (to, cc, bcc, etc).
- The software provides 100% tested and verified the solution.
- The tool runs on all Window editions Win 1, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.
I described both methods step by step, now it depends on you which method you want to use. If you still have any problem to convert Apple mail to Outlook, you can comment in the given section.