More and more platforms offer online content creation solutions. This makes it easier for people who do not have the means to use software whose license is expensive or whose control is quite complex.
DesignCap is one of its solutions. It offers you tools to produce quality graphic designs.
DesignCap helps you make graphic designs for:
- Marketing and events campaigns : flyer, cards, brochures, posters, logo.
- Pages on social networks: Facebook cover, Tumblr banner, Email header.
In addition, DesignCap is designed to save you time. One of the strengths of this solution is that it provides you with templates that you can modify according to your needs. These templates already meet graphic design standards (size, number of fonts to use, color scheme) and you just have to use your creativity and imagination to make beautiful creations. Editing these templates is quite simple. They are modular and you can add or modify elements inside. Several tools are available to you for modifying templates:
- Elements: allows you to add shapes, icons in your graphic creations.
- Photos: allows you to select illustrative photos that you can add to your designs.
- Chart: insert graphs, illustration tables
- Uploads: allows you to choose your own illustration images (maximum 5 for the free version.)
- Text: add titles, subtitles or simple text in your graphic designs.
- Modules: add icons, icons and customizable texts.
- Background: change the background of your graphic designs both the color and the background image.
The use of the above-mentioned elements is very simple. You just have to click on it and they are automatically added to your graphic creation.
In addition, one of the advantages of DesignCap is that it provides you with a very interesting tutorial with the help of which you can have an excellent basis for carrying out your graphic projects. This tutorial shows you the creation process from start to export and printing.
On the other hand, in the Learn section of the DesignCap platform, you will find a real gold mine. Guides, templates, tips are available for free to help you improve your graphic creations.
The use of DesignCap is not completely free. With the free version you have at your disposal a limited number of free templates and images to use. This option allows you to export your renderings in JPG format. To benefit from more functionalities like export to PNG and PDF format, access to thousands of templates and images, you will need to subscribe.
Thus a brief review that I can share, hopefully can help you learn and be even more active in the world of graphic design. Don’t forget to follow and try to be creative in designcap. Okay, good luck guys, good luck and successful.
Great article. It helps a lot for my work. Thanks for sharing these effective and helpful ways.