Twelve Consecutive Quarters of Corporate and Customer Growth, Product Innovation and Executive Team Expansion Among Fiscal Year 2015 Company Highlights
London, UK. – June 3, 2015 – xMatters, inc., a leader in communication-enabled business processes, today announced continued strong company growth and accelerated worldwide adoption of its intelligent communications solutions for the enterprise for fiscal year ending March 31, 2015.
The xMatters platform is an award-winning intelligent cloud communications technology that automates pinpointing and alerting for the individuals, teams and external service providers required to work together to quickly rectify critical business disruptions.
Corporate highlights for the fiscal year 2015 include:
- Twelve consecutive quarters of record recurring revenue growth;
- Over 50 percent year-over-year recurring revenue growth, attributed in large part to ongoing rapid adoption of the cloud-based products;
- Forty-four percent new logo Annual Contract Value, an increase of 140 percent compared to the previous year;
- Over 125 percent subscription revenue growth for both the fourth quarter and the fiscal year;
- Industry leading customer retention of over 98 percent (out of a maximum of 100 percent);
- In addition to numerous new mid-market customers, xMatters added over 80 large global enterprises including Allied Irish Bank, ANZ Bank, Bank of Tokyo, Citrix, Box, Hubspot, Bombardier, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Parker Hannifin, Tesco, The Kellogg Company, Verifone and Walgreens;
- xMatters announced the 200th partner integration, which now includes Salesforce, New Relic, Okta, Boundary, Twitter and ScienceLogic, and was named as a certified partner in the inaugural launch of the ServiceNow app store;
- The addition of Mark Westover as chief financial officer and Mike Desai as vice president of corporate and global business development to the executive team;
- Continued product innovation including quarterly releases of the xMatters cloud products, boasting stronger collaboration, cloud-to-enterprise integration, strengthened mobility and improved data quality capabilities;
- Worldwide employee growth of over 40 percent;
- Successful xMatters User Conference last summer, which highlighted dozens of leading customer case studies including 3M, Allegis, CA Technology, Commonwealth Financial, Dignity Health, Texas Health Resources and others.
For a personal demo of the xMatters On-Demand solution and for more information, go to:http://www.xmatters.com/products/.