Event delivers speakers and visionaries from University of Oxford, Google, Facebook, Vodafone, Statoil and More
In its first conference as UNLEASH (formerly HR Tech World), the fastest growing international show on the Future of Work & Technology will lead the event agenda with Brexit by helping delegates explore how businesses are preparing for a post-Brexit economy and the impact it may have on their workforce.
UNLEASH will deliver its unique content via 130+ sessions and keynotes across 12 stages, including its Startup, HR Tech, Smart Data, Talent & Recruitment, Learning, Wellbeing & Engagement, Think Tank, Adoption and Going Digital breakouts.
Highlights from the first round of speakers are:
- Alexander Betts, Professor of Forced Migration and International Affairs, University of Oxford – Alexander will showcase a new vision of inclusive globalisation in the post-Brexit world
- Claude Silver, Chief Heart Officer, Vaynermedia – Claude explores how scaling culture empowers employees to be their authentic selves
- Keynote Panel debating leadership innovations in the digital age featuring:
- Kim Wylie, Head of Customer Change and Culture, Google Cloud Professional Services, Google
- Tudor Havriliuc, VP HR, Facebook
- Deborah Lee, Chief People Officer, Yoox Net-a-Porter.
Additional speakers include:
- Daniel Thorniley, Economist, Founder / CEO, DT Global Consulting
- Kristen Pressner, CHRO, Roche Diagnostics
- Bruce Daisley, VP EMEA, Twitter
- Ana Segurado, Global Head of HR Effectiveness, Maersk Group
- Dennis Mortensen, CEO and Founder, x.ai.
- Helen Williams, Head of Performance Management, Statoil
- Catalina Schveninger, Global Head of Resourcing and Employer Brand, Vodafone
“2018 brings more uncertainty for organisations as the UK-EU negotiations will enter phase two before Brexit comes into effect in the spring of 2019. UNLEASH 2018 will arm attendees with the latest updates on the implications of Brexit talks and how to prepare organisations for a post-Brexit reality when it comes to managing their workforce,” said Marc Coleman, Founder and CEO of UNLEASH. “The show will continue to highlight the exponential transformation that new technologies will have on job creation, functions, learning, reskilling and industry wide disruption and how to best prepare for the road ahead.”
For more information about the first line-up of speakers visit http://www.unleashgroup.io/london/speakers
Unleash Your People! UNLEASH (previously HR Tech World) is much more than just business events; we are in the change-the-world-for-the-greater-good business. We are passionate creative people on a mission to inspire and transform the world of work & technology. Our shared vision is that by 2020, UNLEASH will be the platform of choice on the Future of Work across the globe. More than half of our community includes CEO’s, CHRO/CPOs, EVPs, and SVPs from the most exciting brands and leading organizations, located in 120+ countries worldwide.
The world’s fastest growing community on the Future of Work, UNLEASH is ranked as the largest Corporate Network focused on the interface between people, technology, organizations and the future. Our events attract the world’s leading entrepreneurs, visionaries, disrupters and doers, including Sir Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Sir Ken Robinson, Rachel Botsman, Gary Vaynerchuk and many more. Past and future show locations include Amsterdam, London, San Francisco, Paris and Las Vegas and have welcomed over 9,000 attendees in 2017.
In 2018, UNLEASH will scale significantly to become the world’s leading marketplace and community on the future of the workplace and technology. Join the community and find out more at www.unleashgroup.io
UNLEASH Conference & Expo, London ExCeL, 20-21 March 2018
UNLEASH America, The Aria Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, 15-16 May 2018
UNLEASH World Conference & Expo, Amsterdam RAI, 23-24 October 2018
For more information or any media inquiries, please contact Andi Lustak on firstname.lastname@example.org.