TM Forum Secures Axiata Group, PLDT and Reliance Communications as Strategic Partners for Management World Asia 2012
Top line keynotes include Axiata, Axis, Cable & Wireless, Celcom Axiata, du, Grameenphone, Reliance and Telenor
MORRISTOWN, NJ – December 15, 2011: TM Forum today announced that three leading service providers in the APAC region – Axiata Group, Reliance Communications and PLDT – are strategic partners for its premier Asian communications conference, Management World Asia 2012. The annual conference, now in its 4th year, focuses on how service providers in APAC can address falling ARPU for voice; a growing gap between data services and revenues; network and service convergence; and strong competition and market saturation in some regions.
Management World Asia, held February 7-8 at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Marina Square in Singapore, brings together senior executives and leaders from the global communications industry to explore how service providers can drive profits from growth. Keynote speakers already confirmed include:
- Erik Aas, President, Director, CEO, Axis
- Subhra Das, Senior Vice President Marketing and Customer Experience, du
- Alpna Doshi, CIO, Reliance Communications
- Tore Johnsen, CEO, Grameenphone
- Håkon Bruaset Kjøl, Senior Vice President, Telenor
- Lavinia Koh, CFO, Asia-Pacific, Cable & Wireless Worldwide
- Norman Donald Price IV, Group CTO, Axiata Group
- Chari TVT, CFO, Celecom Axiata
- Khoong Hock Yun, Assistant CEO, Infrastructure & Services Development Group, Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) Singapore
Management World Asia 2012’s agenda covers an array of hot topics, including: delivering profitable content, services and apps; optimizing customer experience to drive business growth; enabling service innovation and diversifying revenue streams; developing best practices for effective business and IT operations; and cloud service providers models for Asia.
“Management World Asia 2012 raises awareness of what the future holds for the communications industry, not only in Asia but from a global perspective, as well,” said Nik Willetts, Senior Vice President, Communications, TM Forum. “With an impressive line-up of speakers, attendees will gain in-depth intelligence into the rapidly changing communications landscape, while also harnessing networking and critical education opportunities.”
- To learn more about TM Forum, visit our website.
- To learn more about Management World Asia, visit the event website.
- To register for Management World Asia, go to online registration.
- For a list of confirmed keynote speakers at Management World Asia, see the event agenda.
- For information about TM Forum membership, see the membership website.
- Press and analysts desiring a briefing to learn more about Management World Asia or TM Forum should contact Elizabeth Coyne at TM Forum.
- Subscribe to TM Forum’s press release RSS feed and newsletters.
TM Forum, Management World, Asia, Marina Square, Singapore, network, transformation, mobile, telecom, network agility, service providers