- AXA PPP, Countrywide, Facebook, Fullers Brewery, Employee Engagement Alliance, Engage for Success, HR Grapevine, Lloyds Banking Group, Oracle and celebrated authors just some of those on the judging panel
- Entry deadline October 06, 2017
- Part of proceeds donated to charity that entrants can influence
London – August 10, 2017 – The 2017 UK & European Employee Engagement Awards, (www.ee-awards.com) in association with People Insight, today announces its expert judging line-up. The deadline for receiving entries is October 6, 2017.
For the first time, the EE Awards will be open to entries (submitted in English) from the UK and right across Europe.
As Employee Engagement spans across an entire organisation, our panel has become a reflection of that. It boasts experts in HR, Internal Communications, Employee Benefits, Employer Brand, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, L&D, customer experience, senior management and much more. Our panel is as follows:
- Kimberly Abel-Lanier, VP & GM for CultureNext®
- Steven Brand, EMEA Employer Brand Director, Randstad Sourceright
- Cathy Brown, Exec Director, Engage for Success
- Duncan Brown, Learning & Development specialist, Brewin Dolphin
- Andy Campbell, HCM Strategy Director, Oracle EMEA
- Ruth Dance, Managing Director, The EEA
- Tom Debenham, MD, People Insight
- Natalie Gunson, Engagement & Internal Communications Director, Countrywide
- David Hoyle, People Director, Fuller Smith & Turner
- David Littlechild, Head of Culture & Engagement, Lloyds Banking Group
- Rachel Miller, Director, All Things IC consultancy
- Lisette Nicholson, OD and Employee Engagement Specialist, Hive HR
- Deborah de Satge, Head of Internal Comms, AXA PPP Healthcare
- Rebeca Tristan, Head of Customer Success EMEA, Workplace by Facebook
- Gamiel Yafai, Author ‘Demystifying Diversity’
Matt Manners, founder and CEO, The Employee Engagement Awards, “We are over the moon with the judging line-up we have secured. One of the reasons this calibre of judge is involved is because we have always maintained our independence.
We are also grateful for the support of our partners such as: The Employee Engagement Alliance, Temkin Group, HR Grapevine, as well as, vendors that keep evolving what can be achieved within an organization. These organisations have enabled us to help recognise breakthrough work in all corners of the globe.
We look forward to presenting this year’s judges with a stellar set of entries that represents best-in class employee engagement programmes from across the UK and Europe. We encourage organisations large and small from every sector of endeavour to showcase their great work – safe in the knowledge that it will be scrutinised by thought-leaders in the world of employee engagement.”
Key dates & Fees
- October 06, 2017 – Entries close
- November 01, 2017 – Finalists announced
- January 25, 2018 – Awards Ceremony
- March 1, 2018 – Employee Engagement Conference
- Standard entry – £150 ex VAT
Exclusive Media Partner
HR Grapevine is the exclusive media partner in the UK & Europe.
There are some opportunities available for companies to sponsor the awards. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is the first and only global, dedicated Employee Engagement Awards & conference business. We believe in inspiring and educating people to remake the way organisations engage, people to achieve their purpose.
That’s why we created and continue to improve the Employee Engagement Awards. Our aim is to provide a platform to recognise excellence in engagement that inspires action and drives the industry and the employee experience forward.
The EE Awards provides organisations both industry acknowledgement and an important competitive advantage in attracting the best talent.
About People Insight
People Insight are a specialist employee engagement and culture consultancy that help HR leaders make people decisions so that their organisations thrive.
We deliver employee surveys, HR analytics, 360 and consultancy support to help our clients improve the employee experience.
We help our clients understand what’s happening with employee engagement, wellbeing and culture, so they can make the right decisions for real business benefit. What’s more, we provide hands-on support to make the changes that will drive results.
For more information on The Employee Engagement Awards:
+44 (0)203 3711 877
+44 (0) 7799876473
LinkedIn Group: The Employee Engagement Awards