The 17 winners include: Homeserve, Southampton FC, RBS, GSK, Lawn Tennis Association, Post Office, Nissan and Time Inc
London – January 26, 2018 – In a first for the Employee Engagement Awards, in association with People Insight, two companies were awarded Company of the Year. Homeserve and Southampton Football Club shared the blue ribbon award, which was presented at the gala ceremony at Wembley Stadium last night.
The Employee Engagement Awards honours those organisations that put workforce engagement at the heart of their business strategy. This year’s winners demonstrate how far-reaching Employee Engagement is today. They span manufacturing, banking, IT, pharmaceuticals, retail, the NHS, service companies, transport and the sporting world.
Founder and CEO Matt Manners, said: “Congratulations to all our winners. This year the entries really have proven the transformational value that focusing on the employee experience can deliver. Not only do engaged employees help develop a clear competitive advantage but will also help their organisations to navigate a world facing continuous change.”
Tom Debenham, MD of People Insight, said: “The quality of entries has again been astounding, showing a shift towards employee engagement as business as usual. Organisations have developed strong internal capability. Instead of looking for single magic bullets, they are taking fully integrated approaches that start before recruitment and extend through the employee journey. When you see the employee experience being led from the C-suite as we increasingly do, you know it’s serious stuff.”
The winners were announced at a sold-out ceremony at the iconic Wembley Stadium on January 25, 2018. Photos and interviews with winners can be found at https://uk.ee-awards.com/engagement-zone/
Organisations that want to learn from the winners can do so at a one-day conference in London on March 1, 2018. Winners, highly commended organisations and finalists from a wide range of businesses and sectors will be presenting their case studies. The conference will provide practical advice to help engagement professionals achieve better employee engagement results. You can register by visiting https://uk.ee-awards.com/conference/
The EE Awards is also returning for its fourth year to the United States with entries open from February 2, 2018. The conference and awards will be hosted in Chicago on June 7, 2018.
The full list of 2017 UK winners is as follows:
- The Employee Engagement Company of the Year Award
- Winners – Homeserve & Southampton Football Club
- Highly Commended – IG Design Group
- People Insight Enterprise Award
- Winner – The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Highly Commended – Marks and Spencer, Boehringer Ingelheim
- SMB Award
- Winner – Lawn Tennis Association
- Highly Commended – Involvement Packaging
- Wellbeing Award
- Winner – NHS Business Services Authority
- Highly Commended – The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Reward & Recognition Award
- Winner – NIIT Technologies
- Highly Commended – Plusnet, Tata Consultancy Services
- Inclusion & Diversity Award
- Winner – Post Office Ltd
- Highly Commended – FanDuel
- Unsung Hero Award
- Winner – Mike Boyle – First Bus
- Highly Commended – Shona Sullivan – Capita
- Employer Brand Award
- Winner – Arrow Business Communications
- Highly Commended – Southampton Football Club
- Internal Communications Award
- Winner – Involvement Packaging
- Highly Commended – Centrica, Inspired Thinking Group
- Social Responsibility Award
- Winner – GSK
- Highly Commended – RB
- Leadership Award
- Winner – Time Inc.
- Highly Commended – PPL
- Non-Profit/Charity Award
- Winner – livin
- Highly Commended – Cancer Research UK
- Public Sector Award
- Winner – University of Lincoln
- Highly Commended – Ministry of Justice
- Customer Engagement Award
- Winner – Fitness First
- Highly Commended – PPL
- Best Use of Technology Award
- Winner – Nissan
- Highly Commended – Marks and Spencer
- Consultancy of the Year Award
- Winner – H&H
- Highly Commended – Dragonfish, Instinctif Partners
- Vendor of the Year Award
- Winner – Benefex
- Highly Commended – Peakon, LifeWorks
Exclusive Media Partner
HR Grapevine is the exclusive media partner in UK & Ireland.
Deadline for entries looms in Africa
The inaugural awards across the continent of Africa are now open for entries with the deadline February 14, 2018. For more information visit here – https://africa.ee-awards.com/
2018 Sponsorship in Europe, North America & ANZ
Opportunities are available for companies to sponsor the 2018 conference on March 1, as well as our, awards and conferences in Chicago and Sydney. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is the first and only global, Awards & conference business dedicated to Employee Engagement. We believe in inspiring and educating people to remake the way organisations think about, and engage, people to achieve their Purpose.
That’s why we created, and continue to develop, the Employee Engagement Awards; to provide a platform to recognise excellence in engagement that inspires action and drives the industry and the employee experience forward.
Entering and hopefully winning, The EE Awards provides the industry acknowledgement and competitive advantage needed to attract the best talent.
About People Insight
People Insight is a specialist employee engagement and culture consultancy that help HR leaders make people decisions so that their organisations thrive.
We deliver people surveys, HR analytics and consultancy support. We help our clients understand what’s happening with employee engagement, wellbeing and culture, so they can make the right people decisions for real business benefit. What’s more, we provide hands-on support to make the changes that will drive results.
For more information on The Employee Engagement Awards, contact:
+44 (0)203 3711 877
+44 (0) 7799876473
LinkedIn Group: The Employee Engagement Awards