Five new studies provide insights into business optimisation and how to drive revenue growth in EMEA
The studies include:
- The State of Teleservices in EMEA: how sales and marketing teleprospecting works in Europe; how to improve performance and build effective teams.
- Sales Content – What Winners Do Differently: a data-driven view of the assets used by winning sales organisations.
- B-to-B Customer Experience Demystified: a comprehensive picture of what B-to-B customers want after they buy, and what companies should do about it.
- Evaluating B-to-B Sales Organisation: The Productivity Quotient: understand the operation modeling needed to intelligently analyse core sales productivity and see examples of how top B-to-B sales organisations compare.
- CMO Study: a global survey of B-to-B CMOs and other senior marketing leaders to understand respondents’ growth strategies, marketing strategy priorities and investment allocation decisions for the next two years. Specific sessions highlighting European focused insights from this survey include:
- Reimagining Corporate and Regional Interplay
- Regional Portfolio Marketing: Implementation and Impact
- Product- to -Audience-Centric Transformation: A B-to-B Odyssey
“The new studies we are unveiling at this year’s SiriusDecisions Summit Europe are embody the conference’s theme “The Art and Science of Intelligent Growth”, providing the specific regional insights needed for organisations to meet and optimise their growth objectives across the board,” said John Neeson, Managing Director, SiriusDecisions.
SiriusDecisions is expecting to welcome more than 500 attendees to this year’s Summit Europe and will raise the bar with new, cutting-edge research, increased opportunities for networking, expansive Marketplace and more than 25 analyst