SharetheMatch: Andy Gray joins football’s new crowd powered social network
· Dedicated, global social media app & website for football fans
· Crowd sourced content & match updates for every club in every major league worldwide
· Upload pictures & videos, follow friends, comment live on the game
London, 8th December Sharethematch, is proud to announce that Andy Gray is joining the new social network for football.
Quote from Andy
“The app is great. Immediately I saw the potential, it looked like a Facebook for football. I can interact direct with fans and comment with words, photos and video on any game, anywhere in the world”.
Sharethematch gives football supporters worldwide their own network to share news, gossip and passion for the game. Sharethematch harnesses the power of crowd sourcing to spread opinion, images and videos and lets users comment on players, managers, referees and officials – all through a FREE to download app and website.
Users of Sharethematch can check in at any football ground, meet up with friends, and interact with other fans across the world to comment on the match (during the game!).
Sharethematch lets the most important people in football – the fans – speak. With a constant feed of up to the minute gossip and opinion from fan powered news and professional journalists, Sharethematch is bang up to date throughout the week; giving footy fans instant access to the latest news and views wherever they are – globally.
Sharethematch gives fans an opinionated and irreverent spin on all the week’s news from all the clubs with National sports press agency Sportsbeat/News Associates. With more reporters than any other UK-based media outlet around grounds Europe-wide each weekend, from the parks to the Premier League, its news team brings expertise and debate to Sharethematch’s lively mix.
Rob Sloman, Editorial Director for Sharethematch said: “We are taking football into the next phase of the social media revolution. We can give fans the opportunity to follow football from the 90 minutes of the game to the day to day lifestyle of a fan.”
- First Japanese-Market Android® Smartphone Powered by CSR’s aptX™ High-Fidelity Bluetooth® Stereo Technology Released
- ASC Joins with Nashua Communications as Contact Center Providers in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Eurosport doubles the capacity of its network with Interoute
- End to end network and site audit extends AIRCOM’s relationship with Etisalat Afghanistan
- XConnect Helps Resolve Complexity of Cross-Network Video Calling
- AdaptiveMobile launches next generation Network Protection Platform
- Digital Artists Entertainment and Biodroid launch the official Ronaldo Game: Cristiano Ronaldo Freestyle on iOS and Android!
- Telindus executed seamless upgrade of LINX’s network supporting the continued rapid growth in Internet traffic
- The Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee Names Avaya the Official Telecommunication Equipment Supplier for the 2014 Olympic Games
- Squigs launches new version of iOS three-in-a-row puzzle game for iPhone and iPod Touch
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.