- Salt signed a contract with SandSIV to start a Voice of the Customer (VoC) program using a SaaS (Software as a Service) based customer feedback application.
- The VoC program solution works across multiple channels (web, email, SMS, IVR) in multiple languages.
- Initial focus is on systematic short term customer ratings of interaction experience events (extending call surveys to shop visits, billing).
- Ad-hoc surveys are planned to gain even better insights and identify areas for further improvements in the customer experience.
- SandSIV VoC solution supports Salt in entering the next level of customer experience management.
“We have chosen SandSIV because they provide us a cost effective end-to-end solution, with a rapid setup period. The SandSIV solution offers the possibility to gradually expand and tailor functionalities. With the high flexibility of this application we will be able to include real-time customer feedbacks and ad-hock surveys in an even better way into our customer experience management. This will help us to offer our customers an even better service by including their individual feedbacks into the customer experience processes”, said Thomas Portman, Director Customer Experience of Salt.
With this deal Salt has full access to SandSIV’s VoC Feedback Professional product. This is a SaaS based customer feedback application, capable of working across multiple channels (such as the web, email, SMS and IVR), in multiple languages. With this VoC solution Salt wants to develop a method for capturing real-time and none real-time feedbacks, with an emphasis on ad-hoc surveys to gain better insights and to move rapidly to the next stage of Customer Experience Management maturity. Initially, Salt will do customer feedback surveys in German, French, Italian and English.
SandSIV EMEA Sales Director Luca Esposito, has said: “We are absolutely delighted to have been chosen by Salt as their VoC technology provider. We are very strong in the Telco sector, and we want to help Salt becoming even more customer centric and in keeping ahead of the competition.”