Less than a year since its launch, Panaya’s Release Dynamix provides a growing number of customers with the ability to achieve Agile at scale while increasing quality and frequency of software releases
According to the report, “Enterprise-scale Agile adoption continues to grow, driving evolution in the market for planning and management. Application leaders looking to facilitate coordination and collaboration while enabling insight into their organizations’ flow of work should consider enterprise Agile planning (EAP) tools.”
Since the launch of Release Dynamix (RDx) last May, Panaya’s cloud-based application lifecycle management solution has been adopted by over 70 customers including global names such as Repsol, Ralph Lauren, Loreal, Mercedes and BioMarin.
Panaya helps business keep pace with digital transformation, significantly shortening enterprise IT release cycles — on average from several months to a few weeks — by bringing together the fragmented delivery toolchain into one platform. RDx gives greater visibility into release scope and quality from development until ready for production, moving from reactive to proactive decision making to deliver fast, predictable, quality releases to enhance overall business agility.
“Today’s enterprises are challenged with navigating the convergence of business and IT demands to deliver continuous change, but many of the current tools add complexity and fail to merge the two,” said Jake Klein, CEO Panaya. “Our approach is to deliver the tools to adapt Agile delivery to radically accelerate a business’s digital transformation strategy and initiatives, especially for the enterprises and savvy businesses that are supporting the move from the top down. We believe our inclusion demonstrates the strength of our product offering and ability to offer solutions which suit each business we work with.”
According to the report, the Magic Quadrant looks at tools specifically focused on the development of software through the use of Agile methodologies. Overall, “several trends are driving procurement decisions for these tools:
- Agile adoption has become mainstream – Agile now accounts for more software development activity than any other type of methodology. Agile competency is growing throughout the industry.
- Fragmented strategies – Most clients are still predominantly best-of-breed users of EAP and related tools, reflecting the fragmented tool strategies of many end-user organizations prior to adopting enterprise-class Agile development.
- Digital business – Digital business strategies continue to promote Agile adoption and maturity, driven by the need for strong Mode 2 capabilities.
- DevOps – The increasing use of DevOps and its extension into the business mean that parallel strategic commitments to Agile development and governance are required.
- Maturing Agile frameworks – As organizations apply Agile to larger software development efforts, enterprise Agile frameworks are becoming more mature and more widely adopted, such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) and Disciplined Agile (DA).
- Product management – The drive to provide continuous value has led enterprises to shift from a project-based software delivery approach to one that treats applications as products. The corresponding shift to product management places new demands on EAP tools.”
The Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools report is available to subscribers at www.gartner.com.
More information about Panaya and its solutions can be found at www.panaya.com
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Panaya, an Infosys company, enables organizations to accelerate application change and continuously deliver innovation with its Enterprise Agile Delivery Platform. Panaya provides cloud-based application delivery, and testing solutions that ensure collaboration between Business and IT. Enabling enterprise agility with faster release velocity and uncompromising quality, Panaya delivers an optimized user experience with end-to-end visibility of the application lifecycle. Since 2008, 2,000 companies in 62 countries, including a third of the Fortune 500, have been using Panaya to deliver quick quality change to enterprise applications.
OneChocolate for Panaya
+1 415 604 8959