Zürich, 14 March 2017. SandSIV, one of the leading European providers of integrated enterprise Voice of the Customer (VOC) and Customer Experience Management (CXM) software solutions, today announced the signature of a multi-year agreement with one of the world’s top 10 insurance companies, to build and roll out its real-time customer feedback ecosystem.
The benefits of a fully interconnected, dynamic and agile CXM platform such as the VOC HUB™ are enormous for insurers and their customers. It increases insurers’ business value by:
– Improving policy renewal rates through improved customer satisfaction
– Enhancing cross-selling of other insurance products
– Expanding customer engagement opportunities
– Improving conversion by providing customisation and personalisation of offers & responses
– Reducing operating expenses through the rapid resolution of customer issues
Using the VOC HUB™ enterprise SaaS solution from SandSIV, the insurance company is now able to receive multi-source and omni-channel input from clients, analyse and categorise the information by issue and sentiment, undertake deep dive analysis to uncover root cause or correlations among entities, issues or circumstances, and manage in real-time the cross-functional, end-to-end experience that shapes the customer’s view of its business.
SandSIV is a global leader in integrated, comprehensive VOC and CXM software solutions. SandSIV’s robust and proven technologies enable leading companies to actively analyse and manage the end-to-end CX and act in real-time on customer insights.