“With the launch of the ES94x6 MFP Series, OKI can truly say it has a device to meet the print workflow and document management needs of virtually every size and type of business, from personal A4 desktop printers to A3 departmental printers and MFPs. The ES94X6 MFP offers outstanding 1200×1200 dpi print quality and similar to our MC700/MB700 and MC800 Series, offers an impressive range of finishing options including inner finisher, inline multi staple and saddle stitch finishers.” says Polfai Ng, Product Marketing Manager, OKI Europe Ltd.
Sleek and compact
OKI’s new ES94x6 MFP comprises two models. The ES9466 MFP (35ppm) and the ES9476 MFP (50ppm) both stand out with super sleek black high gloss panels and are especially suited to high volume work with consumables designed to last longer to help reduce total cost of ownership. Despite their robust, heavy duty nature they have a smaller footprint than comparable MFPs and are super light-weight.
Multiple ES94x6 MFPs can securely share information such as user data, role data and the address book with others on the network. They also feature a multi-station print function option enabling ‘pull printing’ without the need of a server.
On the document management side, the option of an embedded OCR allows businesses to capture documents electronically so they can be managed digitally, and an embedded card reader makes the devices ideal for a managed print services approach.
ES94x6 MFP – Product Specification
- Embedded sXP (smart Extendable Platform) enhances productivity by allowing users to electronically capture, distribute and manage document workflows.
- 300-sheet Dual Scan Document Feeder (DSDF) model scans documents at 240 images per minute (ipm) (300 dpi) in colour and mono.
- 100-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder (RADF) model scans documents at 73ipm (300 dpi) in colour and mono.
- Handles paper sizes from A6 to SRA3.
- Prints on stock from 60 to 280gsm.
- A4 printing and copying speeds: up to 50 pages per minute (ES9476 MFP).
- High capacity toner cartridge delivers 38.4k mono and 33.6k colour output.
- Finishing options include 2-tray Inner Finisher (IF), Multi-Stapling Finisher (MSF) and Saddle-Stitch Finisher (SSF).
- Advanced security features including a secure hard disk drive with a secure data overwrite option, secure networking with SNMPv3 and SSL-Encryption preserve the confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Energy Star compliant.
- Eco features including sleep mode and reduced paper usage help reduce energy consumption, environmental impact and ongoing costs.
Notes to Editors:
About OKI Europe
OKI Europe Ltd is a division of OKI Data Corporation, a global business-to-business brand dedicated to creating cost effective, professional in-house printers, applications and services which are designed to increase the efficiency of today’s and tomorrow’s businesses.
The company is well-established as one of Europe’s leading printer brands, in terms of value and units shipped. For over 60 years OKI Europe has been delivering advanced printing solutions worldwide, introducing ground-breaking technologies that support the needs of businesses large and small. Our pioneering development of digital LED printing technology has placed OKI at the forefront of the market in delivering high-definition, eco-friendly printing devices.
Since the acquisition of the globally-deployed wide format printer business of Seiko I Infotech Inc. a subsidiary of Seiko Instruments Inc. OKI distributes precision-engineered wide-format printing systems specifically for the sign, graphics, CAD and GIS markets that provide industry-leading productivity and image quality. With an EMEA wide network of authorised distributors and dealers OKI Europe Ltd provides complete printing solutions including wide format printers, inks, media, software, installation, support, knowledge and training.
In addition to a vast portfolio of award-winning printers and MFPs, OKI offers a range of services to help optimise print and document workflows. This, together with an integrated suite of software technologies and tools, can help businesses take control of their print and document costs in a secure environment, whether office based, mobile or in the cloud.
Today OKI Europe employs over 500 staff in 21 locations (sales offices and production sites) and is represented in 60 countries throughout the EMEA region.
OKI Data Corporation is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd., established in 1881 and Japan’s first telecommunications manufacturer.
Visit www.oki.com/eu for further information.