Content Lifecycle Management Leader Unites Marketing Stakeholders with Holistic Cloud Platform for Creating and Governing Enterprise Digital Assets
“Today’s dynamic marketing teams need a collaborative strategy and integrated workflows to effectively manage the countless digital assets that are required for marketing, advertising and branding campaigns ,” said Hassan Kotob, CEO of Northplains. “We developed NorthplainsNEXT to reunite and empower siloed marketing stakeholders to align every content and campaign decision with their specific business goals.”
With the introduction of NorthplainsNEXT, the company rolled its proven suite of existing solutions into one holistic platform that connects enterprises’ vast array of digital assets to their marketing stack. Utilizing a single dashboard, marketers have access to all assets and proper usage guidelines, enabling them to optimize and streamline overall workflows and drive improved operational and bottom line results, compliance and brand security.
NorthplainsNEXT delivers key benefits including:
- Automating the full content lifecycle to deliver end-to-end content asset governance and marketing stack integration
- Simplifying and streamlining custom workflows into a single location for all brand, creative, search, social, content, video and marketing operations work
- Connecting C-suite, brand, creative, marketing operations stakeholders for improved and quicker content collaboration and engagement
- Optimizing engagement with target audiences via effective campaigns driven by proper content Rights Management and compliance
- Real-time campaign and content effectiveness tracking to improve immediate and future campaign strategies
- Quick uploading of raw assets with simplified metadata input
- Easy access to all files within Adobe Creative Cloud for all users
Northplains is the leader in content lifecycle management solutions for marketers, offering an end-to-end, automated solution for creating and managing digital content assets. Streamlining asset production, workflow design, collaboration, governance, security and measurement, Northplains has extended beyond its digital asset management (DAM) legacy to help global organizations deliver unified brand campaigns and connect more effectively with their audiences. Headquartered in Toronto with offices in Europe and Asia, Northplains is committed to continuous innovation and support for its world-class clients.