113 percent growth in revenue from new clients, numerous multi-year deals, and product development deliver another outstanding quarter in 2014
New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK: November 18, 2014: Confirmit, the leading global solutions provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagementand Market Research, took major strides forward in Q3 with 113 percent growth in revenue from new clients and 71 percent growth in the number of new clients compared to the same quarter last year. Continued success in building multi-year contracts with clients, along with an unwavering commitment to technological performance provide a solid foundation for the end of the year.
Confirmit’s commitment to market leading mobile solutions was reinforced by a significant increase in surveys completed on mobile devices. The most dramatic increase was in the number of multimedia files uploaded, up almost 40 percent over the previous quarter, demonstrating that respondents are increasingly prepared to use photos, videos and audio files to share their experiences.
Throughout the quarter, the company continued to launch innovations, such as text analytics solution, Confirmit Genius™, based on its decades of leadership in the industry. Developments such as this and Confirmit Horizons™ Version 18 have provided customers with the power and sophistication to drive value and increase key metrics, with customers reporting customer retention rates surging to 90 percent, significant improvements in Net Promoter® scores, and 30 percent reduction in Market Research study set up time.
Specific Q3 highlights include:
- 113 percent growth in revenue from new clients as compared to Q3 2013.
- 71 percent growth in number of new clients as compared to Q3 2013, with industry leading clients signing on for multi-year contracts.
- The launch of Confirmit Genius, a text and social analytics solution that provides categorisation and sentiment analysis for free-form text.
- The new Confirmit Mobile Panel App allows organisations running customer or Market Research panels a seamless mobile experience for their panellists. The app encourages engagement with panellists by enabling them to use it at a time and location that’s convenient for them.
- 100 percent platform uptime of the Confirmit Horizons solution for web-based data collection.
- 32 percent growth YTD on the Confirmit Horizons on-demand environments.
- 11 billion posts collected through Confirmit Genius™ for analysis from social media platforms, forums, blogs and news media, at an average rate of over 10 million posts per day.
- The Confirmit Community Conference in San Francisco which wrapped up a series of 4 global events featuring industry experts from Forrester, Gartner and Temkin Group as well as brands such as ViaSat Inc., Best Buy, Infor, Asurion, Fresh Intelligence, ITV, Kobra, Safmarine, Virgin Holidays, RONIN Corporation, Futurelab, Equinix Inc., AIG, NetApp, Siemens Building Technologies, Sony Mobile Communications, and Research Now.
- AAA rating from Dun & Bradstreet for the sixth consecutive year.
“Organisations today collect data through a number of different channels including social media and unstructured data,” shared Henning Hansen, Confirmit CEO. “It’s critical that they can manage this information to uncover the hidden truths that lie beneath the surface. This quarter, we’ve made major advances in supplying our growing client roster with new technologies and advanced analytics to deliver real value from their Voice of the Customer, Employee Engagement and Market Research programmes.”
For more information about Confirmit and upcoming events, please visitwww.confirmit.com/who-we-are/events/event-calendar.aspx.
It is so pleasant to work with experts. Read more to find out more regarding .