Integrates Service Impact Management and Service Quality Management in cloud native solution
Customer experience continues to be a key strategic differentiator for CSPs in the race to deliver an ever increasing range of on-demand consumer and enterprise digital services using virtualized technologies. This goal can only be achieved through real time proactive Digital Service Quality Management solutions that can deliver the agility and end to end visibility required to assure customer experience in this complex, rapidly changing environment.
Proactive management of the quality of digital services and their impact on customers enables CSPs to monetize the network through competitive SLAs to enterprise customers. By evolving their Network Operations Centers (NOC) to a Service Operations Center (SOC), CSPs can improve network and service quality and with it customer experience.
MYCOM OSI ProAssure™ 2.0 is an application within MYCOM OSI’s Experience Assurance and Analytics™ (EAA) suite of applications. The latest capabilities in MYCOM OSI ProAssure™ 2.0 include a new service impact analyzer, automated discovery and onboarding of service catalogues and topology, automated root cause analysis and cloud native deployment enabled through MYCOM OSI’s EAA Cloud Platform:
- Service Impact Analyzer
- Real time identification of services and customers impacted by network degradations with integrated root cause analysis providing customer-centric prioritization of operations
- Automation including automated problem remediation and trouble ticket generation
- Single integrated view of topology, quality and problems
- Automated, Flexible Service Modeling and Data Governance
- Automated discovery and onboarding of inventory, topology and service through integration with TOSCA and YANG metadata, enabling assurance of dynamic networks and services
- Intuitive GUI-based service modeling, reducing the time taken to create service models and link customers to services and network resources
- Automated data source (Assurance/Service) discovery through TM Forum 628 Open API
- Automated Root Cause Analysis
- Algorithm-driven root cause analysis delivers the flexibility required to troubleshoot dynamic virtualized networks and services as well as non-orchestrated networks
- The system automatically learns and adapts to changing circumstances to reduce administration burden on defining rules to keep up with dynamic networks and services
- Cloud Native Solution enabled by EAA Cloud Platform
- Infrastructure agnostic solution that enables High Availability (HA), scaling and flexible deployment at lower cost and complexity than appliance-based solutions
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) via DevOps Operations results in greater agility and stability with reduced TCO
- Open APIs and standardized services (TM Forum APIs, REST, Kafka) reduce integration burden and cost
These new capabilities in ProAssure™ 2.0 build on existing strengths and benefits that include:
- Proactive assurance of service and related customer experience across networks, services, customers and devices in near-real time, enabling customer centricity
- User friendly web-based GUIs that provide user customizable dashboards, reports, maps and charts with extensive troubleshooting and correlation capabilities
- GUI-based service modelling and KPI/KQI generation to empower users and reduce customization time, effort and cost
“CSPs who are transforming towards becoming Digital Service Providers are dealing with the complexity of managing real time, on-demand services and highly dynamic service topologies,” says Paul Ghanime, Vice President of Product Management, MYCOM OSI. “ProAssure™ provides essential capabilities for CSPs to address these challenges. By proactively prioritizing network and service issues based on customer impact, ProAssure™ helps CSPs address the significant challenge of maintaining their customer SLAs and satisfaction.”
MYCOM OSI is exhibiting at Mobile World Congress 2018, which takes place from 26th February to 1st March in Barcelona, Spain. To pre-arrange a meeting with MYCOM OSI, please contact the marketing team at email@example.com click here: http://www.mycom-osi.com/events/mobile-world-congress-mwc-2018?hsCtaTracking=e17c7556-f7dd-429c-87c3-bfa6f1d1368a%7C2c20ddfc-9e94-40a6-a8ce-e7c236587833. MYCOM OSI will be located in Hall 1, Stand 1A42.
About MYCOM OSI
MYCOM OSI is a leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to Tier-1 CSPs including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, Globe, Reliance Jio, Safaricom, Sprint, STC, Telefónica, Telenor, T-Mobile, Verizon and Vodafone. Its telecom-centric solutions, which include Performance Management, Fault Management, Service Management, Automation/Orchestration, and Analytics across hybrid physical/virtual networks: create intelligence out of billions of disparate data across equipment, technologies and domains; align network, service and customer data; empower users with flexibility and autonomy; integrates through open APIs, and; delivers efficiency through automation capabilities. MYCOM OSI is headquartered in London UK, has 250+ staff worldwide and has been 100% focused on telecom networks for 25+ years.
Global Head of Marketing
+44 (0)1753 213784