[286 Pages Report] Metabolomics is a powerful and unique analytical approach for the systematic identification and quantification of small-molecule metabolites, metabolite target analysis, metabolic profiling, and metabolic fingerprinting in various biological systems and samples.
Metabolomics Market majorly comprises detection techniques such as mass spectrometry (MS) and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR), and separation techniques such as gas chromatography. These techniques are used in metabolome studies, primarily in toxicology testing and developing personalized medicine. The global Metabolomics Market is expected to reach USD 2,386.4 million by 2021 from USD 1,209.4 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period.
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Metabolomics Market.
Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow:
- Further country-wise breakdown of the Rest of Asia-Pacific Metabolomics Market into South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and others
- Further country-wise breakdown of the Latin American Metabolomics Market into Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of Latin America
Key Questions Answered In This Research Report:
- Metabolomics helps identify the type and number of compounds analyzed by making use of several complementary analytical methods and what would be the future of metabolomics instruments in the upcoming years?
- How growing demand for personalized medicine and other factors would change the future of Metabolomics Market?
Browse and in-depth TOC on “Metabolomics Market”
188 – Tables
42 – Figures
286 – Pages
View more detailed TOC @
Objectives of the Study;
- To define, describe, and forecast the global Metabolomics Market on the basis of product & service, application, indication, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the Metabolomics Market with respect to North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
Request for Free Sample Report @
Growing Demand for Personalized Medicine Drive the Metabolomics Market;
The growing focus on personalized medicine has driven the use of metabolomics tools by manufacturers engaged in developing rigorous strategies for understanding the root of a disease rather than simply treating a patient’s symptoms. Recent developments in analytical technologies, such as the emergence of high-resolution mass spectrometry, have provided revolutionary analytical capabilities in metabolomics, offering the detection of more than 10,000 metabolites at a given point of time.
Such developments are opening new opportunities for the utilization of metabolomics in the development of personalized and precision medicine. Considering significant developments in the field of metabolomics, coupled with the increasing focus of industry participants to leverage the advantages of metabolomics approaches in the development of personalized medicine, the market is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years.
Browse Adjacent Markets @ Biotechnology Market Research Reports & Consulting
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the “Growth Engagement Model – GEM”. The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write “Attack, avoid and defend” strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledge Store” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062