MYCOM OSI joins conference agenda, demonstrates 5G proof of concepts and will announce new cloud native assurance and automation solutions
LONDON, UK – 5th April 2018 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at TM Forum’s Digital Transformation World, which takes place from 14th to 16th May in Nice, France.
Digital transformation of the telco network continues to be the number one priority for CSPs around the world and is reflected in the new focus for TM Forum’s flagship conference. As digital transformation enables CSPs to deliver new digital services through a Telco Cloud environment, they face significant operational challenges, including operating a new virtualized network, prioritizing customer experience more than ever before and providing high reliability and availability for new digital and IoT services. At the show, MYCOM OSI will be sharing how it is helping tier 1 CSPs with their digital transformation journey and the monetization of their next generation networks.
MYCOM OSI is a silver sponsor of Digital Transformation World and is an exclusive sponsor of the CTIO Summit, running in parallel to the main conference. The three day conference will attract senior industry executives from across the globe to discuss key business challenges and practical solutions in five conference tracks – 2020 Digital Operator, Reimagining OSS/BSS, Zero-Touch NFV/SDN, AI and Data Analytics and Serving the Digital Customer – and within multiple innovative ‘Catalyst’ proof of concept demonstrations developed collaboratively by CSPs and ecosystem suppliers.
At the event, MYCOM OSI will announce new products and solutions for assuring the Telco Cloud and automating network operations, and discuss how it is enabling tier 1 CSPs to transform into Digital Service Providers (DSPs). As part of the Zero-Touch NFV/SDN track, Mounir Ladki, President and CTO of MYCOM OSI, will share experiences in a joint presentation with Three UK on the topic of ‘Assuring the World’s First Telco Cloud’ and will join the panel discussion on ‘Next Generation Service Assurance Enablement’. MYCOM OSI will also lead a discussion on cloud-based service assurance during the CTIO Summit.
As participants in two 5G Catalyst proof of concept demonstrations ‘5G Intelligent Service Planning and Optimization’, and ‘5G Intelligent Service Operations’, MYCOM OSI will showcase how 5G can enable new immersive experiences at major events such as Tour de France, and demonstrate closed loop assurance of multiple dynamic 5G network slices assisted by Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The executive team and subject matter experts from MYCOM OSI will be available throughout the event to outline strategies around AI/Machine Learning (ML)-driven automation, NFV/SDN, cloud, big data, IoT and 5G. The team will also discuss its tier 1 CSP case studies, demonstrate its latest cloud native technology solutions and provide hospitality and networking opportunities in its exclusive terrace Café Bar.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at Digital Transformation World 2018 includes:
- Launching new products within its cloud native Experience Assurance and Analytics™ (EAA) suite of applications and new automation solutions within its EAA Solutions Catalogue
- Participating in the panel discussion ‘Next Generation Service Assurance Enablement’ in the Zero-Touch NFV/SDN track on 14th May at 4:50pm
- Co-presenting with Three UK on the topic of ‘Assuring the World’s First Telco Cloud’ in the Zero-Touch NFV/SDN track on 15th May at 2:50pm
- Leading the discussion on cloud-based service assurance during an interactive roundtable on 14th and 15th May as part of the MYCOM OSI sponsored CTIO Summit
- Demonstrating EAA – selected for the world’s first end-to-end CSP Telco Cloud implementation and one of the top 5 largest CSPs globally – including Digital Service Quality Management, Performance Management, Fault Management, Automation and Analytics
- Participating in two Catalyst projects: ‘5G Intelligent Service Planning and Optimization’ and ‘5G Intelligent Service Operations’
- Discussing its new subscription-based AWS public cloud offering
- Presenting its latest research and developments in AI/ML
- Discussing case studies for Telco Cloud assurance and automated network operations in the world’s leading CSP projects
- Demonstrating its evolved solution for Assurance-Driven Closed Loop Automation across hybrid (physical and virtual) networks
- Hosting networking events in its exclusive terrace Café Bar: on 14th May at 4:30pm – 5:15pm for CTIO Summit attendees only, and on 15th May at 5:00pm – 6:30pm for all guests
- Attending the TM Forum Excellence Awards ceremony where MYCOM OSI is a Finalist in the ‘Operational Transformation and Agility Award’ category
To pre-arrange a meeting with MYCOM OSI, please click here http://www.mycom-osi.com/dtw-2018-meeting-request or contact the marketing team at email@example.com. MYCOM OSI will be located in its exclusive terrace on the top floor next to the Catalyst pavilion.
About MYCOM OSI
MYCOM OSI is a leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to Tier-1 CSPs including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, Globe, Reliance Jio, Safaricom, Sprint, STC, Telefónica, Telenor, T-Mobile, Verizon and Vodafone. Its telecom-centric solutions, which include Performance Management, Fault Management, Service Management, Automation/Orchestration, and Analytics across hybrid physical/virtual networks: create intelligence out of billions of disparate data across equipment, technologies and domains; align network, service and customer data; empower users with flexibility and autonomy; integrates through open APIs, and; delivers efficiency through automation capabilities. MYCOM OSI is headquartered in London UK, has 250+ staff worldwide and has been 100% focused on telecom networks for 25+ years.
Further information about MYCOM OSI can be found at www.mycom-osi.com.
Head of Global Marketing
+44 (0)1753 213784
+44 (0)20 75595632