Free mobile app helps integrators work more efficiently and reduce service costs
“Our service teams love using GURU. It simplifies troubleshooting and puts product information at our fingertips. Plus it’s free and works on the phones we already have,” said Edward Ferranti, Service Manager at Portland Safe Inc., a March Networks certified provider. “GURU is a great example of how March Networks listens to its integrators and is committed to helping us grow our business.”
Technicians can use GURU to wirelessly connect to any 8000 Series or RideSafe GT Series hybrid NVR to adjust IP addresses, Domain Name System (DNS) and other system settings. They can also use the app to scan the unique QR code on any current generation March Networks recorder to instantly pull up serial numbers and other product information.
Additional features now available with GURU 2.0 include:
- March Networks CommandTM video management software troubleshooting;
- March Networks RideSafeTM GT Series Hybrid Transit NVR troubleshooting;
- 8000 Series Hybrid NVR smart symptom filtering;
- RideSafe GT Series wireless provisioning; and
- New training tutorials for March Networks SearchlightTM software, IP cameras, Command software and RideSafe GT Series recorders.
“With GURU, technicians no longer have to spend time booting up their laptop or calling for technical support,” said Ru Wadasinghe, Vice President of Professional Services, March Networks. “The app is a great way for our certified solution providers to access the technical tools and information they need on the go, and we’re constantly working to add new capabilities that make it even more useful and convenient.”
To learn more about the GURU Smartphone Application, please visit www.marchnetworks.com/guru.