Amsterdam, 25 June 2015 – The winners of the highly coveted LTE Awards 2015 were announced at a Gala Dinner last night (24 June) at the De Duif in Amsterdam. Among these were key players in the LTE and 5G industry including Huawei, ZTE, Ericsson and Korea Telecom, which were recognised for their innovation in areas such as virtualisation, heterogeneous network deployment, roaming, and 5G.
Congratulations go to the full list of winners:
- Biggest Contribution to 5G Development – Huawei
- Best LTE Core Network Product – F5
- Best Test/Measurement Solution – Astellia
- Best LTE Roaming Product – Syniverse
- Best VoLTE Innovation – HKT
- Most Innovative LTE Application/Service – Ericsson
- Most Significant Development of a Commercial LTE Network – Korea Telecom
- Best NFV Innovation of the Year – Huawei
- Best Innovation in Hetereogeneous Networks – ZTE
For further information about the awards, please visit http://lteawards.com/. LTE World Summit is taking place at the RAI Amsterdam (23-25 June 2015). For more information about the event, please visit http://lteworldsummit.com/. Alternatively, keep up to date with the event on Twitter by following @LTEWorldSeries. For media information please contact Dana Hare at email@example.com or Sian Borrill at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 1636 812152.