Intelligent devices are equipped with the latest capabilities so users can focus on growing their business.
“This new generation of Lexmark mid-range monochrome products brings the power of a departmental printer or MFP multi-function products to the desktop,” said Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer, Lexmark. “The devices include powerful, industry-leading multi-core processors that enable speedy, convenient performance, plus the reliability and security features that customers across the globe expect from Lexmark. In addition, new productivity enhancements help organisations get more done.”
These high-performance, high-capacity devices deliver on all aspects of Lexmark’s product expertise:
- Reliability: With sturdy frames and long-lasting components, MS and MX 320, 420, 520, and 620 Series devices offer reliability, durability and duty cycles that minimize waste, enhance longevity and cut down the need for service and support.
- Productivity: Combining performance, simplicity and connectivity, these new devices enable large, medium and small work groups to get more done.
- Security: Devices respond to multi-faceted security threats holistically, providing systematic security for the device, the fleet and across the network infrastructure, creating a safer and more productive environment.
- Quality: The series’ new media handling capability supports a wider range of media types with better skew performance for more accurate print jobs.
- Mobility: These new devices enable you to complete tasks via approved mobile devices with the free Lexmark Mobile Print app. Output is also available via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Windows Mobile on networks with wireless access is also available.
- The devices are available in market across EMEA on 24th April, 2018
- Subscribe to the Lexmark News Blog
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value. Open the possibilities at www.lexmark.co.uk
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
“Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle” is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds. 5 Product functions only with replacement cartridges designed for use in a specific geographical region. See www.lexmark.com/regions for more details.
AxiCom for Lexmark
+44 20 7559 5612