The start-up is seeking a Sensory Analyst to head up their laundry sniffing team
At Laundrapp, the on-demand laundry and dry-cleaning app, the irresistible smell of freshly laundered laundry is the scent of success. Knowing how much customers love the smell of clean laundry, the team is taking this side of the service to the next level.
A recruitment drive has begun to find a talented Sensory Analyst to head up a new team of “laundry sniffers”. Each item cleaned by Laundrapp will be smelled both before and after washing, to guarantee the ‘laundry fresh’ fragrance before it is delivered to your door.
This is a service not to be sniffed at as Sensory Analysts are expected to become the new industry standard. By way of a skills profile, check-out the qualities needed to see if your schnozz is up to the job!
- Check every order meets our freshness standard
- Report back any non-qualifying article of clothing
- Monitor perfume metrics and hedonic tone assessments
- Take responsibility for all Quality Assurance
- A great set of nostrils
- A passion for laundry (clean and dirty)
- Cheese-tasting or perfume experience an advantage
- Experience doing the laundry and dry cleaning
Ed Relf, CEO of Laundrapp says “Smell is the most powerful of the senses and we want Laundrapp to have the best smelling laundry in town. We are looking for a nose that could find a lost sock in a dark room and know their brie from their cheddar. We won’t settle for less than the best beak in the business”.
Applicants can apply for the role at http://www.laundrapp.com/vacancies/sensory-analyst
Closing date for applications is April 1st 2015.