Keysight’s technical experts will demonstrate new design and test technologies for connected car, automotive radar, battery and automotive serial buses
- Cell and battery characterization solution to characterize the capacity of cells under charge/discharge conditions that match the actual application, while assuring safety of the cell, test equipment and personnel
- Hybrid-Electric / Electric Vehicle (HEV / EV) power converter test solution enables safe and effective testing of high-voltage, high-power HEV / EV components
- Conformance solutions for eCall / ERA-GLONASS, virtual driving testing, and V2X module testing solution for connected car
- 77GHz and 79GHz wideband automotive radar simulation and R&D testing solution
SANTA ROSA, Calif., May 10, 2017
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) today announced it will exhibit broad automotive design and test solutions helping engineers achieve uncompromised safety, performance of automotive electronic components and modules at the Automotive Testing Expo 2017 (www.testing-expo.com), Booth 1062, Messe Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany, June 20–22.
Keysight’s will introduce new Li-Ion cell, battery and HEV / EV testing solutions, including cell characterization and on board charging. The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology’s KA Racing Team will join Keysight to demonstrate the latest cell characterization solution, which has been successfully used to qualify Li-Ion cells for their 2016 Formula Student EV race car.
Demonstrations will also include the following automotive design and test solutions:
- Connected Car
- eCall / ERA-GLONASS end-to-end functional and conformance test
- Virtual driving testing toolset enabling real-world, automated performance testing of connected car and network infrastructure in the lab
- Fast, accurate, multi-wireless format, multiple TRX and cost effective V2X standard verification test
- Automotive Radar Solutions
- 77 GHz and 79 GHz millimeter wave with 4GHz or wider band signal characterization with new UXA signal analyzer providing up to 110GHz continuous sweeps and arbitrary waveform generator providing wide bandwidth modulated signals
- System-level FMCW radar simulation software that supports various Keysight hardware to provide insight on simulated signals of prototype designs at early R&D stage
- Automotive Serial Buses
- Protocol decode/trigger, eye-diagram mask testing, and physical layer compliance test packages for various automotive serial buse.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost. Keysight’s solutions go where the electronic signal goes, from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in physical and virtual networks. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $2.9B in fiscal year 2016. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.