Showcasing the latest in Retail Receipt, label and mobile printing
- Stand E138 at Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE) 2-3 May, Olympia, London, UK
- Showcasing our extensive portfolio of innovative Retail POS, Label and Mobile printing solutions
- Joined by GoEPOS with their next generation iOS Tablet EPOS/Cloud Based Solution
Retail Business Technology Expo 2018 (2nd – 3rd May 2018, London, UK)– BIXOLON Co., Ltd a global leading Mobile, Label and POS printer manufacturer will be encouraging visitors to the BIXOLON stand E138 at RBTE 2018.
Showcasing a range of innovative POS, label and mobile printing solutions that can easily be upgraded at your system evolves. From complex omni-channel retail systems to simple pop-up setups, BIXOLON’s experience within the retail environment means that they can provide tailored printing solutions for independent traders through to major retailers.
Key product highlights will include:
- SRP-Q300 Series – BIXOLON’s first 3-inch (80mm) Direct Thermal compact Receipt and Ticket printer, with flexible mPOS configuration capabilities. Including the SRP-Q300H featuring an intelligent hub (B-gate), connecting up to 4 USB peripheral devices (scanner, cash drawer, customer display, RFID reader, scales, etc.) to the host tablet (via Bluetooth) and providing a single charging port. Printing receipts or online orders through a native, web and cloud-based mPOS application with B-gate SDK’s (Software Development Kits). BIXOLON will be pairing the printer with its new LCD customer Display (BCD-3000) and a robust steel tablet stand which safely secures up to a 10inch tablet using a locking mechanism and 170° forward-tilting feature to provide a complete hospitality mPOS solution.
- SLP-TX400R – 4-inch desktop label printer with RFID technology, supporting both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing at speeds up to 7 IPS. Supporting USB, Ethernet, and Serial, with optional Bluetooth or WLAN interface. Alongside an optional auto-cutter and external label holder for higher-volume label rolls. Ideal for simultaneously printing and embedding UHF RFID codes into inventory labelling, price tags and more.
- SPP-L3000 – showcasing its extensive range of 2”, 3” and 4” mobile printing solutions including the NEW SPP-L3000 launching later this year. A compact, lightweight 3-inch industrial mobile printer, fully compatible with market-leading languages and is ideal for supply chain labelling, retail tags, delivery invoicing and more.
“BIXOLON will be joined on the stand by GoEPOS who will be demonstrating the world’s first iPad POS app operating a complete EPOS terminal system including a USB Magnetic Dallas fob reader, USB 1D & 2D barcode scanners and any USB customer pole display through the BIXOLON B-gate printer with built in mPOS hub to provide a complete EPOS system,” explains Charlie Kim, Managing Director, BIXOLON Europe GmbH. “This collaboration highlights the versatility of BIXOLON’s intelligent printing solutions producing a new generation of Retail EPOS.”
BIXOLON is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, advanced printing technologies including point-of-sale receipt, label, Auto ID and mobile printers for a wide range of environments. Millions of BIXOLON printers are used today in retail, hospitality, healthcare, banking, ticketing, post/parcel, warehousing and other transaction-intensive industries. In 2017, for the fourth consecutive year BIXOLON was named global mobile receipt printer market leader by Japanese research company Chunichisha, securing a 32.9% market share.