Definitive Jenkins user event to explore how enterprise is accelerating software innovation
SAN JOSE, CA. – JUNE 9, 2015 – The Jenkins CI community, the community of practitioners using open source Jenkins, today announced the speakers’ list for the 2015 Jenkins User Conference (JUC) Europe. Taking place at the Hilton Metropole London on 23-24th June, the conference will highlight the latest Jenkins functionality and best practices for continuous delivery and DevOps environments and will feature presentations made by experienced Jenkins developers, DevOps practitioners and IT professionals.
Notable keynote speakers include:
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Jenkins founder and CloudBees CTO
- Martin Croker, Managing Director of Accenture Technology Architecture, DevOps
- Kurt Bittner, Principal Analyst at Forrester and leading expert in agile and iterative development approaches. Kurt is the author of several articles, papers and books including The Economics of Iterative Software Development
Complementing the keynotes will be sessions on topics such as:
- “7 Habits of Highly Effective Jenkins Users” presented by Andrew Bayer, Senior Architect at Cloudera and prominent member of the Jenkins community Governance Board
- “Enabling CD for Major Retailers,” presented by Masood Jan, Architect and Agile Consultant at Mazataz
- “Making Strides Towards Enterprise-Scale DevOps,” presented by Ilkka Turunen, Architecture Manager, Sonatype
- “Hey, What Did We Just Release?!,” presented by Robert McNulty, Lead Technical Developer and Architect at Experian
“This year’s JUC Europe speakers, sponsors and attendees illustrate how organisations in every industry are increasingly using Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous delivery to deliver software applications,” explained Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Jenkins founder and CTO at CloudBees. “Leading organisations around the world are now leveraging the use of Jenkins within the software delivery lifecycle. We thank our sponsors and the Jenkins community members for their support to make this event in London a huge success.”
Sponsors who are supporting the community via JUC sponsorship include: CloudBees, Perfecto Mobile, Pivotal, Xebia Labs, BlazeMeter, IBM, JFrog, Perforce, SOASTA, Sonatype, VMware, Black Duck Software, GerritForge, Keynote, Serena, MobileLabs, DLT Solutions, ElasticBox, Eliassen Group, Forest Technologies, DevOps.com, DZone and JAX London.
For more information on these sessions, or to register for JUC Europe, please visit: www.cloudbees.com/jenkins/juc-2015/europe.
About Jenkins CI and Jenkins Community
Jenkins CI is an open source project developed for and by the Jenkins CI community. Jenkins CI is the leading open source continuous integration (CI) server. Built with Java, it provides more than 1,000 plugins to support building and testing virtually any project.
The Jenkins Community helps advocate the use of Jenkins CI to the larger development community, serving as a central source for tutorials, forums and other helpful resources for Jenkins CI users of all skill-levels. By recognizing the numerous contributors to the Jenkins CI project, the Jenkins Community creates and fosters a community-powered infrastructure for maintaining and further developing Jenkins CI. You can also follow the Jenkins community on Twitter (@JenkinsCI).
Robin Wolstenholme / Francesco Tius