Oracle has named Inoapps (www.inoapps.com) as its Most Innovative Managed Service Provider (MSP) partner at the Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider (MSP) Global Council Meeting in Oracle HQ, Redwood Shores. The decision is based on the quality of service that Oracle Platinum Partner Inoapps provides to clients and their innovative approach taken in delivering these services globally.
Maximum savings are ensured by including everything customers require in one comprehensive solution. This includes: compute capacity, storage, power, cooling and data center space. Under the terms of the scheme, users will progress through 6 main stages that reduces any procurement risks to the customer:
- Initial Eligibility Assessment: Customers will complete an eligibility form to test their readiness and capture their current set-up details, design and costings.
- Survey / Audit: Once eligibility is confirmed, Inoapps’ architects complete designs for the customer’s solution and service design.
- Contract Agreement: Inoapps will enter into a contract with success criteria and break clauses.
- Proof of Concept (POC): Inoapps will migrate a single non-production environment for a POC measured against the success criteria.
- Non-Production Ready: Inoapps migrate all non-production environments and non-production support commences.
- Production Ready: Inoapps migrate all production environments and production support commences.
According to Andy Bird, CEO of Inoapps, “There are numerous Oracle on-premises customers who could exploit the savings available from moving to a modern Managed Service infrastructure in the Cloud, but who need a risk free path to making the transition. Our offer achieves this and more than just a traditional shift to Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
The 33% guarantee is exactly the kind of scheme that Oracle has recognised in designating us as the Most Innovative MSP Partner. Clearly, we are delighted with this unique announcement as it is a recognition both of the unrivalled expertise of our team and the considerable innovation we employ when making the technology available to clients across the globe. Indeed, Inoapps is one of only a handful of Oracle MSP Partners with a truly global reach, able to deliver global support and migration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, through its offices across EMEA, the USA and ASEAN territories.”
About Inoapps (www.inoapps.com)
Inoapps is a global company with operations across Europe, the Middle East, ASEAN Territories and the USA. A leading Oracle Platinum Partner, Inoapps delivers the complete Oracle application-to-disk enterprise IT environment through the provision of consulting, and implementation together with hosting and managed services. Inoapps specialize in Oracle Cloud, Applications, Technology, Hardware and Enterprise Change Management.
The company has clients across a broad range of industry sectors including energy, engineering, construction, travel, financial services, healthcare, gaming and manufacturing as well as local and central government.
Inoapps is proud to be recognised by Oracle as Specialized UK Partner of the Year for Cloud 2015 and Specialized Partner of the Year for SaaS Cloud Transformation, UK, EMEA and Global 2016.’