IBM’s Social Business Evangelist Luis Suarez Debuts at Unified Communications Expo 2012
- IBMer, who gave up corporate email four years ago, is set to show attendees how they can revolutionise their business communications -
London, 17 February 2012: IBM’s award winning, Luis Suarez, and pioneer of the ‘no-email’ office is to present a keynote speech entitled “Thinking Outside the Inbox, There is no WE in Email” (#outsidetheinbox) at Unified Communications Expo 2012 on day two of the event at 10h00 – 10h30. This year’s biggest and most informative business communications event will demonstrate the value of ‘connected business anywhere’ to thousands of attendees on 6-7 March at London’s Olympia.
For the last four years, Luis (@elsua) has successfully worked for global technology and services company, IBM with virtually no corporate email and instead using internal and external social networking tools to collaborate, communicate and share his knowledge.
Luis’ keynote will explore how he started with this ground-breaking approach, how he continues to work today, and what this evolution of open knowledge sharing and collaboration has meant – not only for himself – but for his colleagues and the entire organisation. Luis will demonstrate how attendees can eventually free themselves from the email yoke and start participating in a much more open, transparent, public, agile, connected and networked corporate environment – where email is no longer the king of interactions.
IBM is the founding sponsor of a new development at this year’s show called Social Business Expo 2012, which gives attendees the chance to learn how to develop a strategy to collaborate both internally and externally via social software tools to accelerate innovation in the workplace and maximise business potential.
Also new for 2012, visitors can connect with Luis Suarez and other industry leaders speaking at Unified Communications Expo about their seminar sessions to shape the conversation before the show at www.ucexpo.co.uk/social-speak.
Luis is one of the many speakers addressing attendees at Unified Communications Expo 2012 as part of an extensive seminar programme. The line-up will see industry leaders talking on a variety of pertinent topics, which as well as social business, include IP convergence and SIP, mobility, collaboration, messaging and flexible working – all demonstrating how to deliver real savings, business continuity and market advantage.
Visitors can personalise their experience at this year’s show by creating their own agenda through MY VISIT. Attendees can go online, download the mobile app and plan which exhibitors to meet and seminars to attend. On the day, there will be independent gurus on the MY VISIT stand to help maximise visitors’ time at the show.
All major communications companies will be attending the show. Exhibitors and sponsors include industry giants Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Avaya, Cisco, Dell, IBM, Microsoft, NEC, Nokia and Shoretel.
Register today at www.ucexpo.co.uk/reg to become part of the event that embraces the latest changes and challenges in communications technology to keep visitors coming back year on year.
- Unified Communications Expo 2012 is UK’s First Socially Driven Event
- IP EXPO’s “MY VISIT” plan your day goes mobile
- Foehn’s unified communications platform gives Prism a robust and scalable solution
- Bell is the first National Partner to market the new Cisco Unified Communications UC320W to SMB customers in Canada
- French Management School ESSCA entrusts Unified Communications to NextiraOne
- The Southern Co-operative Chooses Azzurri For Unified Communications
- Broadridge and Telligent Team to Deliver Innovative Social Community Software to Improve Shareholder Communications
- Exterity to Demonstrate Benefits of Building IPTV at IP Expo
- Interoute named European Unified Communications Service Provider of the Year in 2011 Frost & Sullivan European ICT Awards
- RBS & NatWest business banking app debuts on the App Store
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.