The Premier Destination for Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Leaders
Enterprise transformation is the new imperative for the data center, infrastructure and operations, the impetus for business-driven strategies and investments. As a leader charged with delivering on the transformation promise, you must be an enabler—embracing agile deployment models that include cloud, containers and micro services, managing an explosion of data, and achieving ever-rising service levels. You must be an influencer—working in a collaborative culture built on new business relationships and financial acumen. Most of all, you must be a transformer—laying the foundation for the vast digital ecosystem and virtualized data center of the future.
The conference was designed for individuals in the following roles:
IT Infrastructure & Operations
Servers, Storage & Backup
Mobile, Cloud & Virtualization
Data Center Networking
What You Will Learn
- Apply a bimodal strategy that delivers both core services and enables agility
- Develop a “cloud-first” organization
- Transform I&O roles, skills and culture for the digital business environment
- Anticipate and respond to emerging business disruption and security threats
- Determine what role virtualized and software-defined networks will play in your enterprise
- Develop strong leadership capabilities that minimize the risk of “shadow” IT
See whatabout what they learned
Features & Benefits
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you’d like to discuss
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours.
- End-User Case Studies: We invite a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
- Workshops: Intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific “how to” topics in a small group environment
- Exhibitor access: Exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions.
- Solution Provider Sessions: Sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market’s most fascinating solutions.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Discuss your technology requirements with qualified solution providers
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group
- Network With Peers: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives
- Hospitality Suites: Evening receptions ideal for informal networking.
about our exclusive session types
- Networking breakfasts, lunches and receptions
- One-year access to
- Agenda planning through Events Navigator
- Special benefits for
Learn more about
Frequently Asked Questions
Our 2016 agenda which will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest infrastructure and operations topics based on your role, experience level and key focus is nearly complete!