Fintech and Wealth Management
“Opportunities, challenges and strategies for success”
Why FinTech, Why Now?
Global investments, in Fintech, more than tripled to $12.21 billion in 2014 from $2.1 billion in 2013, yet banks and advisors are still underestimating the risk for their core business.
Unlike the slow pace of social media adoption in wealth management, the financial services industry is quickly embracing financial technologies that solve everyday problems such as mobile trading; commodities markets; peer-to-peer lending & crowdfunding; risk and compliance; security and privacy and digital wallets.
While some Fintech companies are looking to disrupt the wealth advisor market, many more are looking to help wealth managers to deliver a better service to their clients. Come and find out what is driving the latest technology trends, what it means to you and your customers and talk to potential partners that can help you grow your business.
Fintech Europe will feature practitioner-oriented sessions across a broad spectrum of topics carefully chosen to meet the needs of those engaged in managing private wealth.
The day has been designed to be interactive and participatory. Inspiring keynotes from industry thought leaders will be mixed with interactive panels and a series of roundtables where you get to discuss key issues with peers, all moderated by a Managers of Wealth expert collaborator.
The day will end with a wine tasting networking event while taking in the amazing London river views that the HQS Wellington offers.
Topics at glance
- Opportunities, challenges for the wealth management industry
- What Is the ‘Next Big Thing’ in FinTech?
- Fintech and the future of wealth management
- FinTech risks facing wealth managers
- Blockchain and Wealth Management
- The rise of the robo-advisor?
- Artificial intelligence, risks and regulation in financial markets
- FinTech, Platforms & Wraps – The future of wealth technology
- Old laws, new models: UK regulation of FinTech
- Strategies to launch or become a digital bank
Who is attending?
The event brings together decision-makers and specialists from a variety of key sectors:
- Private banks
- Wealth managers
- Online banking firms
- Offshore and onshore institutions
- Technology providers
- Researchers and Analysts
Experience it all
To go with a fantastic speaker lineup we are offering up a unique venue and networking opportunity. The conference is being hosted on the HQS Wellington, a world war 2 escort ship with a unique history and currently home to The Honourable Company of Master Mariners.
Moored on the Thames at Temple, we’ll finish our day with a unique wine tasting experience on the Wellingtons covered and heated forward deck while we watch the lights come on at some of London’s most famous landmarks.
Banks and Fintech startups are at the beginning of a journey to reinvent banking. Come to FinTech Europe 2016 on 27 October to see how your institution can become a leader rather than a follower.
- Unlike other Fintech conferences, ours is truly interactive – your voice will be heard.
- Every session features time for Q&A, and lively commentary.
- We will limit attendee numbers so you can network effectively between sessions.
- Last but not least… a beautiful ship on the River Thames, lunch, wine tasting and anything else we can think of to make your time out of the office worthwhile.