Andheri Kurla Road
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Virtue Insight’s 8th Annual Clinical Trials Summit will bring together leaders from across pharma, biotech and academia to share case studies and best practices on effective clinical trial management and vendor oversight. The 2017 program focuses on key issues and opportunities in the clinical trial industry, including Patient Recruitment, Site Selection, Data Integration, Existing Data Sources, Mobile Tech, Project Management, Outsourcing, Vendor Management, Risk-Based Monitoring, Clinical Auditing, Regulatory Authorities, pharmaceutical industries, contract research organizations, patient associations, and academic groups are represented. This conference is known to facilitate the interaction between all stakeholders, speakers and participants, thus encouraging lively Q&A sessions without cultural barriers. In addition, as usual, this Conference represents a great opportunity to network with all players involved in drug and device development.
The fast change of our working environment – be it regulatory or scientific – requires an accurate update for those with accumulated experience wanting to gain new competencies, but in particular also for the young stakeholders who will contribute to the development of the next generation of drugs and devices.
Virtue Insight also offers comprehensive sponsorship packages, which includes presentation opportunities, exhibit space, branding and networking with specific prospects. Sponsorship allows you to achieve your objectives before, during, and long after the event. Any sponsorship can be customized to meet your company’s needs and budget. Signing on early will allow you to maximize exposure to qualified decision-makers.
It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to the 8th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2017. I wish and pray that all our efforts will be beneficial to our industries and to our country at large
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:-
- Key drivers behind achieving a successful and sustainable clinical trails strategy in 2017
- Develop faster, more effective strategies by setting up big data with the power of sophisticated analytics
- Outsourcing early stage manufacturing
- Benefits and challenges with using local and international vendors
- Develop trial design and elaborate patient access
- Span all phases of clinical and observational research
- How we use mobile in clinical trials nowadays? What is the present barrier?
- Integrated approaches to using digital as a clinical Tool: Real world trials and population health in the east India
- The Impact of in-life unjust information on clinical trials execution
- Observing operational progress and efficiency of a study or an asset in critical for drug development success
- Strategic partnerships between Sponsor-CRO and how the industry has evolved in the past 5 years
- DATA – Collection, Design, Storage, Execute and Manage clinical trials – an architect’s perspective
- Possibilities for transforming data into quantifiable knowledge and growth in the quantity of clinical data collected
- Human factors trial design and management
- Understanding new e-clinical technologies to improve data quality and optimise clinical outcomes
- What are the expectations of regulatory authorities and what type of regulatory structure does India currently have?
- Updates on development for safety reporting in Indian clinical trial regulation
- Next generations of clinical trials – How big will the market be?
- Be part of a major networking opportunity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
CEO’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors Heads & Managers of:
- Clinical Research & Development
- Clinical Research Services
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical IT
- Clinical Trials
- Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality control / Assurance/GCP
- Clinical Study Design
- Safety Surveillance
- Subject Recruitment
- E-Clinical Systems
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
8th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2017 – “A critical guide for successfully conducting clinical trials” – Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference. Show casing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition.