EAS is delighted to announce the launch of Essential Cloud, extending its support for strategic decision making to a full cloud solution. Essential Open Source has been the world’s most popular open source EA tool since its launch in 2009, and the release of Essential Cloud provides an enterprise capability at a remarkably low cost.
John goes on to say “Essential enables you to make proper, informed decisions about your organisation based on facts, not opinions or assumptions.”
Essential Cloud combines the best of Essential Open Source with the addition of:
- View and update enterprise data managed by Essential anytime, anywhere via any client with a web browser (including tablet and mobile)
- A new and enhanced user interface to improve and simplify data capture
- Notifications to show when things have changed or been updated
- A powerful security model to manage user access
- Single sign-on support (via SAML 2.0)
- Dedicated, SLA-based platform support
- Managed platform upgrades and technical support
Essential Provides support for the entire organisation:
- EA support such as IT Strategy, Application Portfolio Management, IT Service Management, Infrastructure Management etc.
- CxO support such as, Enterprise Strategy Management, Cost Management, Strategic Goal Realisation etc.
- Compliance support such as Regulation support, GDPR Monitoring etc.
Essential Cloud – low cost, hassle free, world class
EAS, the founders and proud sponsors of the Essential Project, have a mission of Making Complex Organisations Easier to Manage. By providing companies with multiple views of their operations, Essential removes the guesswork and enables informed decisions making to allow businesses to deliver value quickly, be that cost savings, agility, product differentiation, GDPR compliance etc.
Website – www.enterprise-architecture.org
Blog – https://www.enterprise-architecture.org/blogs/
Twitter – @essentialea
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/company/1604746/
Contact us – Sarah Smith/John Mayall – 020 7788 7708