CustVox release killer CEM Facebook App: FaceVox Suite Analyzes Social Media Buzz Through Real-Time Analytics
New Facebook App launched by European Customer Experience Management (CEM) pioneers CustVox to provide a 360º Voice of the Customer (VOC) profile, across social networking channels. The first Facebook App of its kind that allows the enterprise to manage its social networking footprint in real time.
(ZÜRICH, SWITZERLAND) - CustVox, the market leader in SaaS cloud base solutions to manage Customer Experience and Voice of the Customer (VOC) analytics, has today announced FaceVox Suite, a new CEM Facebook App which will facilitate the creation of a 360º Customer Experience. The cross channels capability of CustVox enables the easy creation of multi-language surveys that can be distributed across the Web, SMS, Email and Phone.
Facebook is the world’s most popular social networking platform, and one which should be seen as a valuable business tool. Traditionally, gleaning actionable business insights from the kind of unstructured Big Data, across multiple channels, which is typical of the kind of information which Facebook can deliver, has been difficult if not impossible. This situation is about to change.
An exciting evolution of the existing CustVox Facebook App, the newly deployed version packs all previous features into a single standard app that can be deployed as part of a unified corporate Facebook strategy.
Key app features include:
- Feedback - Give customers a voice for their opinions.
- Surveys – Quickly gather the views of the Facebook social community.
- News – Publish and share news and information on the Facebook social networking platform.
- Forum - Post and discuss issues in a forum environment.
- Opinions – Shape, discuss, analyze and influence the opinion of customers.
The new FaceVox suite is fully integrated with the CustVox` VOC Hub, which enables the processing of both structured and unstructured data in a single, seamless solution, including the distribution, integration and analysis of Big Data.
The App will also link all Social Data to VOC data from multiple touch points, such as point of sale and call centers, to create a complete 360º customer experience profile, all reported on in real time.
“Are you able to hear the buzz of your customers in the social media environment? To understand and manage the vast amounts of data cleaned through Social Media, you need to implement a platform with broad capabilities. Our Voice of the Customer (VOC) Hub is the only Customer Experience Cloud Solution that we know off, that provides a connected 360 customer view in real-time,” says Federico Cesconi, CEO, CustVox AG.
- CustVox Opens New Office in Milan to Support Demand for Customer Experience Management
- Businesses lose an average of $65,000 per year to workers using social media reveals SpamTitan’s Social Media calculator
- IBM Launches New Center to Help Mobile Communications Industry Meet Growing Demand for Real-Time Customer Analytics and Dynamic Network Utilization
- Real-time search set to revolutionise contact centre customer service
- IBM Debuts Cloud-based Analytics Suite to Help Companies Boost Marketing Results
- Facebook denies ‘Facebook phone’ report
- Intel® and Toshiba Launch Social Media Film Project – “Inside”
- ‘Success and failure in the time of social’
- Yazino launches social Blackjack on iOS – the first blackjack game to let players compete live across mobile, web and Facebook
- Google Earth Now Shows Rain and Snow in Real Time
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.