London, 25 June 2015 – Global leaders in the cloud computing industry gathered last night (24 June) to congratulate the winners of the highly prestigious 3rd Annual Cloud World Series Awards. Highlighting the huge amount of world class solutions being introduced to the market, the winners included Amazon Web Services, TIBCO Spotfire Cloud, and Hive by British Gas.
The awards ceremony took place in London during the 7th Annual Cloud World Forum and consisted of six categories to recognise those making tremendous progress in fields such as the Internet of Things, enterprise mobility solutions and cloud applications.
The winners were chosen by a world class panel of experts in Cloud Computing, including: Mark Skilton, Professor of Practice in Information Systems & Management, Warwick Business School/ Digital Expert, PA Consulting; Chris Wray, Partner, Kemp Little Consulting; Camille Mendler, Lead Analyst, Enterprise Services, Ovum; and Jacqui Taylor, CEO, FlyingBinary.
The full list of winners:
- Best Cloud Platform Innovation of the Year: AWS – Amazon Web Services
- Best Cloud Application: TIBCO Software Inc. – TIBCO Spotfire Cloud
- Most Innovative SME/Start up Vendor: Nebula Systems – MECH5
- Best IoT Platform: Connected Homes – Hive, by British Gas
- Best Cloud SME Project by a Vendor: ComputeNext – ComputeNext Global Cloud Marketplace
- Best Enterprise Mobility Solution: BlinkMobile – The Blink Mobility Platform
The 7th Annual Cloud World Forum is taking place at the Olympia Grand, London (24-25 June 2015). For further information about the awards, visit http://cloudworldseriesawards.com/ and for more information about the event, visithttp://cloudwf.com/.