cnPilot™ Enterprise e430W provides 802.11ac Wave 2 connectivity for Hotels
“Hotels and MDUs have high demand for reliable connectivity, and the e430W makes it easy to provide high-speed connections,” said Drew Lentz, Co-Founder, Frontera Consulting. “The system offers high end performance at a very affordable price. From a single visually attractive device a hotel can deliver client Wi-Fi access, wired access to IPTVs, and VoIP circuits to in-room telephones.”
The cnPilot e430W features include:
- Dual band 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with 2×2 MU-MIMO technology
- BLE radio to enable presence based services
- Four Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) ports for connecting wired clients such as PCs and IPTV
- A PoE out port for powering IP phone in the room
- Pass-thru ports for connecting legacy accessories like traditional phones or Ethernet driven wired IP clients
- Tamper proof deployment options
“The cloud-managed e430W is a full feature in-room AP that is designed to handle the ever increasing demands that today’s hospitality guests place on hotel Wi-Fi systems,” said Puneet Batta, Senior Director of Engineering, Cambium Networks.
“The cnMaestro™ cloud platform offers hospitality solution providers (HSPs) access to APIs, built-in customizable guest access features, social login, and payment gateway features,” said Rad Sethuraman, Vice President of Product Line Management, Cambium Networks. “These features provide value by making it easier than ever for hotels to monetize their Wi-Fi networks while serving their guests with confidence.”
cnMaestro MSP features include:
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Multi-administration role based network access
- Ability to create customer (hotel) specific Splash or Landing pages
- APIs for tight integration with ecosystem solutions including property Management Systems, Guest Access and Analytics solutions
- Zero touch provisioning
- Troubleshooting tools including AP monitoring with remote scans
- Dashboard views with alarms
- Inventory management
The e430 compliments the e410 and e600 indoor, and the e500 outdoor, Wi-Fi Access Points to provide a complete wireless networking solution for hospitality and MDU network operators; all managed by cnMaestro.
Cambium Networks is hosting a live webinar to present the new e430W wall plate. The free event is at 11 am US Central Time on Tuesday, March 13. Register to attend the webinar here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8189981028142383361
About Cambium Networks
Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of wireless solutions that connect the unconnected – People, Places and Things. Through its portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure wireless narrowband and broadband platforms, Cambium Networks makes it possible for all service providers and industrial, enterprise and government network operators to build affordable, reliable, high-performance connectivity. The company currently has millions of radios deployed in thousands of networks in 147 countries. Headquartered outside Chicago and with R&D centers in the U.S., U.K. and India, Cambium Networks sells through a range of trusted global distributors. www.cambiumnetworks.com.