AdaptiveMobile launches next generation Network Protection Platform
Release 4 offers real-time, global insight and protection against fast-evolving advanced mobile security and M2M threats
Dublin, Ireland 8th December 2011 – AdaptiveMobile, the world leader in mobile security, today announces the launch of its next generation multi-bearer Network Protection Platform(NPP), offering new security capabilities for hosted corporate offerings, secure machine to machine services and dynamic network-wide visibility of real-time threats affecting subscribers, delivering up to 300% increased return on hardware investment. AdaptiveMobile’s NPP will enable mobile and fixed operators throughout the world to ensure their customers have an enhanced level of protection from the ever-changing mobile security risks associated with the rising popularity of smartphones, tablet and other 3G-connected devices.
Release 4 of AdaptiveMobile’s Network Protection Platform offers operators:
- Greater control over content services delivered across their network: Operators can provide greater control to their subscribers over value-added content services, to prevent spam and malware from social media sites over SMS; and meet stricter regulatory controls over unsolicited messaging.
- Blending local and global mobile threat protection: Responding to the hyper-local SMS spam and mobile fraud campaigns, Release 4 provides automated in-network tuning and signature creation, supported by global collection, analysis and fingerprinting of SMS, IM and malware threats.
- Scale for LTE and Fixed Line Carriers: Delivering the capacity to scale through 40Gb and beyond and leverage investments made in DPI infrastructure while still maintaining the individual policy and behavioural analysis necessary to identify and remediate the sources of abuse, and provide parents and individuals with control over their own online experience.
- Real-time threat dashboards: Giving operators the tools to identify and act upon the sources of threats within their network, giving real-time control of frauds and spam.
- Corporate Security As A Service: Allowing operators to offer fixed and mobile SecAAS to their corporate users to meet industry regulation, and retain key corporate accounts.
- Machine to Machine Security: Providing operators with network-centric security to protect embedded device networks and applications from unauthorised access, command and control messages and security attacks.
“With operators’ networks now the gateway to voice, text and data communications, it is critical they do everything within their power to keep their customers safe from the increasing number of sophisticated mobile security risks,” says Gareth Maclachlan, Chief Operating Officer, AdaptiveMobile. “It has become clear that a ‘piecemeal’ or client-centric approach to protecting networks and subscribers is simply no longer sufficient and with many operators now handling machine to machine data traffic in addition to the consumer and corporate data services, only our holistic, multi-bearer approach to security can provide complete peace of mind.”