“We are very excited that enterprise customers worldwide will be able to leverage the Azure Marketplace to gain access to A10’s cloud-native Application Delivery solution including the Harmony Controller and the high level of agility and efficiency it delivers to meet their scalability, reliability, and performance requirements,” said Kamal Anand, Vice President, Cloud Business Unit at A10 Networks. “Multi-cloud convenience and flexibility comes with many management challenges, and the Harmony Controller alleviates many of those issues with its ability to deliver centralised management and analytics across any underlying infrastructure — from traditional on-premises datacenters to public, private and hybrid clouds and Kubernetes container environments.”
“Through Microsoft Azure Marketplace, customers around the world can easily find, buy, and deploy partner solutions they can trust, all certified and optimised to run on Azure,” said Sajan Parihar, Director, Microsoft Azure Platform at Microsoft Corp. “We’re happy to welcome A10 Networks’ cloud-native application delivery solution to the growing Azure Marketplace ecosystem.”
The Azure Marketplace is an online market for buying and selling finished Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and premium datasets. The Azure Marketplace helps connect companies seeking innovative, cloud-based solutions with partners who have developed solutions that are ready to use.
Capabilities of the A10 Harmony Controller include:
- Centralised management: Easily configure and manage policies across applications deployed in datacenters, private and public clouds
- Traffic and security analytics: Gain visibility and actionable insights into per-application traffic and simplify troubleshooting via access to contextualised data and logs
- Multi-tenancy and self-service: A hierarchical tenancy model enhances agility without compromising governance across the infrastructure
- Highly scalable and platform-agnostic: The container-based, microservices architecture allows controller capacity to be scaled without interrupting operations
- Device lifecycle management: Centralised device lifecycle management for A10 hardware appliances or software instances allows for easy management of a large number of devices by grouping devices and applying common templates
- Integration with Kubernetes environments via the A10 Ingress Controller
To learn more about the Harmony Controller, please visit www.a10networks.com/products/service-analytics-management and its page in the Azure Marketplace.
About A10 Networks
A10 Networks is a provider of intelligent and automated cybersecurity solutions, providing a portfolio of high-performance secure application solutions that enable intelligent automation with machine learning to ensure business-critical applications are secure and always available. Founded in 2004, A10 Networks is based in San Jose, Calif., USA, and serves customers in more than 80 countries, with offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.a10networks.com and @A10Networks.
The A10 logo, A10 Networks, A10 Lightning and A10 Harmony are trademarks or registered trademarks of A10 Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media and Analyst Contact
0118 949 7751