SMi Reports: Czech Armed Forces and other Czech experts to discuss exclusive insights at the 4th annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Conference in March.
For this reason, SMi Group are delighted to announce the 4th annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe Conference, returning to Prague on the 5th-6th March 2019.
For those interested in attending, there is a £100 Early Bird expiring at Midnight on Thursday 31st January 2019. Places can be reserved at http://www.defence-logistics.eu/vuelio3
The two-day conference will gather key military logisticians from across the Central and Eastern European region and beyond, to discuss new trends and crucial developments in Defence Logistics and learn how modern Armed Forces are increasingly pursuing improved logistic capacity.
Showing the importance of the Czech Armed Forces support for logistics and their priorities to discuss new trends and crucial developments to pursue logistical efficiency, 1st Deputy Chief of General Staff, Major General Jaromir Zuna will present exclusive insights at this year’s conference.
Major General Zuna will discuss ‘Transforming and Modernising Czech Armed Forces Logistics’. Topics include:
- Evaluating how the modernisation of the Czech Armed Forces equipment is driving logistics transformation
- Current projects and priorities
- Optimising MRO
- Collaborating with industry for optimisation
With an agenda full of presentations from Czech experts, delegates at the conference will gain a clear understanding of the market from those such as:
- Colonel Martin Stochl, Deputy Director Czech Logistics Agency, Czech MoD, presenting on ‘how providing optimal levels of logistic support can ensure operational success’.
- Colonel Jan Husak, Director, MLCC, presenting on ‘Discussing and assessing the role and Efficacy of the Armed Forces Logistics Organisation and its Role in the Logistical Processes of the Czech Armed Forces’.
- Colonel (GS) Dr Pavel Foltin, Head of Logistics Department – Faculty of Military Leadership, University of Defence Brno, presenting on ‘Examining the preparation of Future Logistics Officers for Future Military Operations’.
A new brochure has been released for the conference. Read the full agenda and speaker line-up at http://www.defence-logistics.eu/vuelio3
Delegates will benefit from unrivalled networking opportunities, as senior personnel from the military, government, and industry come together in this regionally focused event.
[The latest registrations include HDF Logistics, Varec Inc, Czech Air Force, Defense Logistics Agency – Land and Maritime, Polish Armed Forces, US Army, UAE Military Attaché Office, BLG Auto Terminal Bremerhaven GmbH & Co KG and more.]
Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe
5th-6th March 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
Group discounts on military bookings are available.
The conference is proudly sponsored by: Crowley Government Services, Ecolog, 24 Hour Meals, HIAB, International SOS, KH Inc, Western Global, WEW: a Thielmann Company and World Fuel Services
Media: Contact Natasha Boumediene on firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk